We visited this hotel at the begining of July 2012. The hotel was very clean and the staff were very helpful especially Alex at reception. The food was excellent. There was lots of choice for all of us one of us being a vegetarian. The salad bar was full of choice and there was a good selection of cheeses and meats daily. The entertainment staff couldnt do enough for people. Mateo was particularly good with the older teenagers when they attended the nightclub. The all inclusive also ran onto 1.30am.
Overall a very good high standard four star hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Opened summer 2008. Located in Olhos d'Agua in the Algarve. 6-Storey main building and 2-storey annex building. 15 Minutes' walk from Praia da Falesia beach. Access to a small cove from the hotel Riu Palace Algarve is via cliff side steps (an approximate 10 minute walk). 8 Km from Albufeira. 500 M from various shops. 35 Km from the airport. 500 M from a bus stop. Credit cards accepted: MasterCard, Visa, Diners. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, RIU Hotels and Resorts, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your ClubHotel Riu Guarana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Clubhotel Riu Guarana Albufeira
- Clubhotel Riu Guarana Hotel Albufeira
- ClubHotel Riu Guarana Olhos De Agua, Portugal - Albufeira