We visited Monte da Qunita Apartments as two couples and occupied a two bedroom unit on the first floor. It is only two storey and the corriodrs are as wide as a street. Apartment was well proportioned and the bedrooms were well match both with good quality ensuite bathrooms-a third shower room is also available if the fold down in the lounge is used. Small kitchen does everything you are likely to want it. Wi fi in the room was fine if a bit slow. Facilites are great although we did not use the spa - too busy visiting the wonderful sights on offer in the Algarve. Perfect venu for golf in fact one of the party stayed on and met up with three colleagues for four days of golf after we left. Ask aroun as they paid an average of 40euros per round. Best stocked bathrooms i have come across. Staff were great and very helpful. Part buffet style breakfast was ok - order poached eggs otherwise everything else is left out. Not much y way of fruit, cheese or cold meat if that is what you are after but really not a problem as there is plenty choice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Quinta do Lago, a golf resort inside the Ria Formosa Natural Park, Monte da Quinta is a five-star All Suites Hotel, offering Luxurious suites, swimming pools, restaurants, bars, gym, spa and meeting rooms. Nearby leisure, golf, tennis, horse riding, water sports, and bird watching. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Prestigia, Priceline, Evoline ltd, Agoda, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Monte da Quinta Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Monte Da Quinta Club Hotel Quinta Do Lago
- Monte Da Quinta Hotel
- Monte Da Quinta Resort Quinta Do Lago, Portugal - Algarve