We had a family chilling week here after the end of the cricket season. It was everything we wanted. But to be clear first, Quinta de Lago is an expensive area, so if you want to do cheap don't come here. Meals for 4 are about €150 & you'll need a hire car, although you can do taxis for about €14 to Vale do Logo for example. We had a two bed townhouse, it was superb, maid service each day, full sky sports, free cable Internet in the villa, with free wifi in the Club houses, plunge pool, kitchen with dishwasher.....we ate lunch a couple of times at pool side bar which was good. The restaurants in this area are superb, we didn't have a bad meal. For a casual night we went to the Irish Bar at Qunita Shopping which was superb as a pub resturant. The best resturant in the area on Trip Adviser was Mr Freddie's & it didn't disappoint. The actual residential area is superb, it's hilly as well so great for a couple of laps of walking in the day to keep you going. We will be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Quinta do Lago, a golf resort inside the Ria Formosa Natural Park, Monte da Quinta is a five-star All Suites Hotel, offering Luxurious suites, swimming pools, restaurants, bars, gym, spa and meeting rooms. Nearby leisure, golf, tennis, horse riding, water sports, and bird watching. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Expedia, Prestigia, Travelocity, Agoda, TripOnline SA, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cancelon, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Monte da Quinta Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Monte Da Quinta Club Hotel Quinta Do Lago
- Monte Da Quinta Hotel
- Monte Da Quinta Resort Quinta Do Lago, Portugal - Algarve