We had an apartment in the hotel and it was fantastic. The rooms were a good size, the lounge area was really comfortable and everything was spotlessly clean. Nice wee kitchen area - not that we did anything more than make a cup of tea or chill the wine for pre-dinner drinks! There was a wee shop just at the back of the resort that sold wine, beer, pizzas, snacks and so on which meant we never left the resort at all.
Really beautiful public areas and the pool was fantastic too. The service was very good and not as impersonal as some of the bigger resorts.
Definitely want to go back.
Please note that we stayed here in June 2011 but the "When did you travel" doesn't allow me to put this in correctly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Quinta do Lago, a golf resort inside the Ria Formosa Natural Park, Monte da Quinta is a five-star All Suites Hotel, offering Luxurious suites, swimming pools, restaurants, bars, gym, spa and meeting rooms. Nearby leisure, golf, tennis, horse riding, water sports, and bird watching. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Prestigia and Agoda so you can book your Monte da Quinta Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Monte Da Quinta Club Hotel Quinta Do Lago
- Monte Da Quinta Hotel
- Monte Da Quinta Resort Quinta Do Lago, Portugal - Algarve