“Don't forget your card”
Review of Gigi's

Gigi's
Cuisines: Portuguese
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Http://www.quintaproperty.com/guide/gigis-beach-restaurant-in-quinta-do-lago-343.html
Crewe, United Kingdom
“Don't forget your card”
Reviewed October 8, 2012

The meal was fantastic yet again but you have to draw a line to pay for the setting.
I would advise that you should know what you are getting in to.
Unlike most restaurants you don't know how much your bill is going to be and for special occasions you don't mind.
It is now not for us every holiday in Quinta because it cost us 260 euros again.
Saying that it is great but you pay the price.
Gigi's my have lost our regular custom because you have so much choice up and down the beach, but would return for another special occasion.

Manchester UK
“Very pleasant quality lunch”
Reviewed September 27, 2012

Have been before and enjoyed but this time even better.
From how we were met and sat down to a great quality fish lunch.
It is not cheap even for a posh beach bar but worth it!
The lady who looked after us was a gem.

• Visited September 2012
yorkshire
“Over priced and unfriendly service”
Reviewed September 24, 2012

With the smell of BBQ and sardines hovering around we expected a tasty lunch, but no BBQ and no sardines available. The menu is a chalkboard with prices in euros/kilo of weight of your requested fish lobster or crab. Expect no crab little choice of fish and little choice of the board left. This at 1.00my wife and friend chose lobster a medium one to share, the price 110 euros, my clams 26 euros the lobster I'm told was nice, a little to much garlic butter spoiling it my clams @ 1euro each were very poor value. The location is nice, the many waiters, non of whom were friendly at all were not over worked and therefore no excuse not having a little time for the customers. Personally, I will not be returning.

London, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Walk there!”
Reviewed September 2, 2012

My boyfriend has been going to Gigi's for 20 years, and has always loved it. We had an overcast day, so walked from Quarteira along the beach. It's a pretty solid distance, so we definitely earned our lunch!

Fish was lovely, cooked to perfection, the place is relaxed, warm and welcoming. Pretty spendy, yes, but faultless... So he can charge what he likes in my book!

• Visited September 2012
London, United Kingdom
“Timeless”
Reviewed August 31, 2012

My wife and I have been coming back to this restaurant for the past 11 years, we love the food, service and beautiful location, the simple approach is genius.

1 Thank London W