The Country Club or more importantly it's staff never fail to deliver. From the time of arrival until departure everything is truly wonderful. The villas, the gardens, the food, the facilities, the BBQ, the swimming pool, sports facilities, well I can praise it enough!!!!
Thank you Country Club staff another wonderful holiday. And as a bonus the planned upgrades are fabulous. Well done.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Established in 1986 the club enjoys a privileged location, nestling within the pine forest and golfing greens of Quinta do Lago, which is renowned as Europe’s most upmarket residential and leisure resort. The 1800-acres of the Quinta do Lago estate are partly embraced by the Ria Formosa Natural Park, a protected nature reserve of world importance. The park is the habitat for a wide range of resident and migratory birds, some a threatened species, and other rare flora and fauna.The master plan of Quinta do Lago allows for an environmentally friendly balance between residential construction and green space, so helping to preserve one of the largest pine forests in Europe. The resort is flanked to the south by the eco rich estuary and sand dunes of the nature reserve and this is crossed by a wooden bridge that leads to a vast, sandy, unspoiled beach stretching for several kilometres just a few minutes from Four Seasons Country Club. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your Four Seasons Country Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Country Club
- Four Seasons Country Club Hotel Quinta Do Lago
- Four Seasons Country Club Quinta Do Lago, Portugal - Algarve