I have been coming to the Four Seasons Country club for over twenty years and love it. I have stayed also at Fairways, where, although the villas are bigger, the experience is second-rate compared with the Four Seasons. The staff is professional and friendly and nothing is ever too much trouble. The grounds are beautiful. The villas are not huge but are kept spotlessly clean. The food in the restaurants is among the best in the area. It is also a club for both the very young and the rather older. I would recommend it to anyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Established in 1986 the club enjoys a privileged location, nestling within the pine forest and golfing greens of Quinta do Lago, which is renowned as Europe’s most upmarket residential and leisure resort. The 1800-acres of the Quinta do Lago estate are partly embraced by the Ria Formosa Natural Park, a protected nature reserve of world importance. The park is the habitat for a wide range of resident and migratory birds, some a threatened species, and other rare flora and fauna.The master plan of Quinta do Lago allows for an environmentally friendly balance between residential construction and green space, so helping to preserve one of the largest pine forests in Europe. The resort is flanked to the south by the eco rich estuary and sand dunes of the nature reserve and this is crossed by a wooden bridge that leads to a vast, sandy, unspoiled beach stretching for several kilometres just a few minutes from Four Seasons Country Club. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz and Hotwire so you can book your Four Seasons Country Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Seasons Country Club Hotel Quinta Do Lago
- 4 Seasons Country Club
- Four Seasons Country Club Quinta Do Lago, Portugal - Algarve