We spent 2 nights here with the Living Social offer. We upgraded our room, which was lovely. Very clean and spacious. The heating temperature can be self regulated and was warm and cosy at this time of year, even for a cold bird like me. We ate at the pub the first night and the meals were delicious. We did not know what to expect with some of the previous reviews but no need for concern. The breakfasts were also good quality and filling. All staff we met were very friendly, helpful and good fun. As real ale drinkers we sampled a large quantity of the local beer! and enjoyed the live band on Saturday night. One member of staff explained the different beers and gave us generous samples. Thank you. We have already passed on the name of the pub to family members.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Kings Head is A four-star Country Inn with 27 rooms. All of our rooms are of a very high standard, with ensuite facilities and underfloor heating. Our rooms offer a host of features which we hope will make your stay most relaxing. The Kings Head was rated in the top ten summer pubs in Britain by the Sunday Times Magazine, 2006. & recommended in Which holiday magazine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your King's Head Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- King`s Head Hotel Llangennith
- King's Head Inn Llangennith, Wales