“Relaxing Easter in a beautiful hotel”

Krinos Suites Hotel
Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Batsi
Reviewed May 10, 2011

This Easter, i really needed some time to relax from work and from the everyday responsibilities and i think i found the perfect place. Krinos Suites is a relaxing hotel, comfortable, beautiful and authentic. The owners are a young couple who make everything possible. This breakfast should be place in the top two breakfasts i have tasted in my travel journeys. Almost everything is homemade. Quince jam was my favourite. Freshly baked cakes and excellent honey. And you should definitely try the bread!!!!!!!!
They even made handmade traditional candles for us to take to church since it was Easter time and this is the greek tradition!!
In the lobby, there is the lounge room with a huge library where you can enjoy a perfectly made capuccino and read a book. The variety is great and you will definitely find something you like.
i'm definitely going back there soon!!!

Room Tip: if you can afford it, stay in a grand Suite!
  • Stayed: April 2011, traveled as a couple
KrinosSuitesHotel, Owner at Krinos Suites Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 17, 2011

Dear guest,

We are very happy that you enjoyed your stay here and we are grateful for your review. Our goal is for our hotel to be a relaxing, comfortable space and when that goal is met, it makes us very excited. We support local products and small businesses and try our best to please our customers. to Thank you for appreciating that.

Reviewed May 8, 2011

Stayed for two nights, and everything was amazing.
The premises, the location, the services and above all the kidness of the staff.
They even bought the return tickets for us, to avoid our early wake up in Sunday morning !!!
Thank you guys...

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled with family

Dear guest,

thank you so much for all the good things you wrote about the hotel. We are delighted that you enjoyed your time here. Our job is to accommodate and treat our guests the best way possible.
Also, we were pleased to read that you found our staff to be professional and friendly. We will make sure to convey your gratitude to them. We enjoyed having you here as our guests and we hope to see you again soon.

Sincerely yours,
Alexandra Logotheti

Reviewed February 17, 2011

This summer i had the experience to visit Krinos Suites Hotel and stay with my girlfriend for a week ...
I was also very pleased for the discound i got for the week i stayed .
A friend suggest it to me and insisted to spend some time there... he said it will be great as he has staid as well for ten days , for his vacations.We had really good time, all stuff were really helpfull and kind. As for the rooms very clean and very comfortable.I will visit again for sure !!!
It was really worth it.
Money well spend it !!!

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank nicholaskouvakas
KrinosSuitesHotel, Manager at Krinos Suites Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 6, 2011

Dear Mr. Kouvakas,

Thank you so much for your kind words!!! It was great seeing you again during Easter time!!
We hope you had a nice relaxing time.
Thanks again,

Reviewed February 15, 2011

I have been in Andros Island a few times over the last 15 years and have seen the gradual hotel and property development all over Andros and especially around the Batsi Bay area. Krinos's restoration to each original glory has added value to the area and the building stands out from distance when overlooking Batsi Bay!

I arrived with a group of friends and really enjoyed the hospitality and warmth of the hotel's staff and owner. This is a family business and the way the hotel is managed reflects the importance of hospitality that has been paramount to Greeks since the ancient times!

We received excellent ideas on how to spend our time in Andros and discovered places I have not been to before! The owner has responsible travelling in mind which was truly appreciated and would like to see in other hotels/ businesses on Andros island and all over Greece!

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled with friends
2  Thank jol_1977

Dear guest,

Thank you for your feedback. Hospitality is very important to us and we were delighted to hear that you had a good time during your stay in Andros. We are trying to get to know every little spot on the island so we can propose interesting excursions or hikes to our guest. Andros is quite big and has many sightseeings and activities to do so we try to give our guests advice on where to go in order to spend their time in the way they wish to spend it.
Thank you for taking the time to review Krinos Suites Hotel on Tripadvisor and we look forward to welcoming you in the not so distant future.

Reviewed February 13, 2011

I visited Krinos Suites Hotel during my holidays in Andros Island. When I arrived I was very excited since the hotel is new and very well constructed. The thing I loved was that the hotel was an old sericulture workshop and later was used as a hotel for famous Greek artists who I admire very much. You can see the whole history of the building in the photos from the past years hanging on the wall. The owners of the hotel are a young couple from Athens who decided to revive the building and share their passion for the island. They were extremely helpful in informing me about all the stuff going on in the island.The hotel also has a café bar where you can enjoy cocktails or amazing teas made on request. The beach is literally just down the road. It is a well-organized beach with amazing waters. In fact, Andros has excellent beaches with turquoise waters sand or rocks, rivers flowing into the sea, and old trees under which you can enjoy the sound of the cicadas. Krinos suites hotel is situated in Batsi which is a good place to stay in order to visit the island but also enjoy the nightlife. The breakfast and the sea view from the room of the hotel were excellent. The room was spacious, very clean, eco-friendly and had all the necessary things I needed for my holidays. There was also a kettle and a fridge. Overall impression of the hotel was excellent. Krinos Suites Hotel is one of the nicest places in the island even if you just go for a drink.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled as a couple

Historical legends indeed!!! We all still reminisce the stories you were narrating on those warm afternoons....Refreshed and with our Art Cafe up and running we invite you to join us for the new season!!! Art exhibitions,social events and new cocktails await....

Reviewed February 6, 2011

I visited the island of Andros on the recommendation of a friend as I wanted to experience some of the less well known delights of the Greek Islands. The Krinos Suites Hotel was also the recommendation of a friend who knows that I like quality and a certain level of luxury when I travel! We stayed at the hotel for 4 nights and every day just got better. The actual facilities are super stylish but also comfortable and inviting. The young hosts Alexandra and Vasilis treat you like family and make sure that you have enough food and drink and anything else that you want! Their knowledge of the island is exceptional and they will come up with a personalised itinerary each day depending on which part of beautiful Andros you want to see. There was always a pre-dinner cocktail waiting at the bar...what more could you want? I will definitely be going back.

Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank ToniP010

Dear Toni,

We are all very happy to have met you. Thank you for all your nice words. We love Andros and we are more than happy to see that more and more people fall in love with this island as well!!
Our hotel represents our passion for Greek culture, food and mentality and we try to host guests in the best possible way!! we hope we can accomplish that!!!
We miss you and hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed December 13, 2010

This is what it is for this hotel. The photos on the website are completely true. Now that I think of it, in reality the hotel is far more beautiful than the web photos. I have been a victim of booking hotels judging from the photos the have on websites and then arriving at the hotel and seeing a completely different environment than the one expected. Booking this hotel I was very worried about the result but when I finally went there I saw a hotel worthy of its money and of my time. The owners showed me to my room which was smelling cleanliness. After a while they offered me a traditional sweet of the island. A plus was the free bottles of water always in the fridge. The air conditioning system was excellent since the atmosphere was cool and dry and it didn’t make you feel sick. The outside part of the café bar was very beautiful but you could not sit there during the morning because there was no shadow. I talked about it with the owners and they said it would be completed by next year with umbrellas or some other construction. The nicest thing was that you could have your breakfast in the room free of charge. The breakfast tray was the best!!!!!! And now it is time to talk about the beds!!!!!these beds are AMAZING!!it is like sleeping in the clouds!!! I even asked the owners where they got them so I can buy one for myself.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled as a couple

Dear TeriJOnes,

We are extremely happy to have proved to be what we advertise. This is the most important thing for us. Since you mentioned the Art Cafe i would like to inform you that it is ready for the summer of 2011. Our jazz collection has been enriched and we will be hosting three exhibitions this summer: a photography exhibition in June, a painting exhibition in July and a handmade jewelry exhibition in August.
Hope to see you there!!!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Batsi
Anemomiloi Andros
#3 of 7 in Batsi
Hotel Perrakis
Hotel Perrakis
#1 of 1 in Gavrio

Been to Krinos Suites Hotel? Share your experiences!