Oasis Studios Mikri Vigla
Lianos Studios(Mikri Vigla)(Great Value!)
$49
Veraclub(Mikri Vigla)
Mikri Vigla Hotel(Mikri Vigla)
  • Breakfast included
No availability for your dates from our partners
Hotel Orkos Beach(Mikri Vigla)
All reviewsrented an atvjunepoolhostislandnaxosbeachhire
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 13, 2011

when we arrived in Naxos we were afraid from the busy beach and busy place everywhere, than we found mr. Manolis in Mikri Vigla. Oasis is a perfect name for the place where we spent a wonderful week. First of all you don't have any problem because Manolis is your problem solving.....to buy the ticket for ferries, to rent a car, to find a beautiful beach, to drink a special mojto.....I was there with my family and some friends and our time was perfect.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank marco965
Reviewed September 3, 2011

We took a family holiday to Naxos this August 2011 and stayed 10 days in Oasis studios in Mikri Vigla. The 1st point is that this part of the island (the south west) is by far the most beautiful part of the island with the best beaches all within easy striking distance. In fact there are 2 stunning beaches right next to oaiss studios, 1 windy with waves that attracts all the kite and wind surfers (windy but a lot of fun and with a cool bar on the beach) and the other with much less wind and still clear beautiful crystal waters with not a hint of rubbish or jellyfish which is really something for the med area - I live in Italy so know all about these problems!
Oasis studios itself is run by Emmanuel a wonderful character who makes himself available for every conceivable question or problem or you might have to the point where he never seems to have a rest! The swimming pool is a really nice 1 and big enough to have a proper swim every morning. It provides the perfect playtime focus for all the kids (there were quite few) which for parents is a real holiday. Being able to wake up in the morning and allow your kids to simply run down to the pool to play for a couple of hours whilst you and your partner relax together and do things you need to do like checking the net and stuff (the wi-fi worked really well) is a real god-send. It was probably the 1st family holiday in which we were all really relaxed the whole time with very little fighting.
There is also the bar near the pool where Emmanuel prepares good cocktails and other things like his special waffles(which you must try!)
The rooms themselves are quite plain but comfy with good working showers and a fridge and little cooker which is useful if you fancy cooking up some pasta for yourselves for a change.
All in all I can't recommend this place enough. We've travelled a lot as a family and this has to rank as 1 of the best holidays we've had and getting to know Emmanuel and seeing just how much effort he puts into running the place I felt that the least I could do was write this review!

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank emilysapartment
Reviewed July 21, 2011

Very nice place for a couple of days or more. The owner will allways be please to give you advices or to help you to rent a car or buy your boat tickets.

• Stayed: July 2011
1  Thank OlivG
Reviewed September 8, 2010

My wife and I spent a glorious week in June at Oasis. Manolis is the most generous and gracious of hosts! Before we departed from the US for Greece he arranged our rental car. Upon our arrival he sat down with us and showed us a map of the island and an album full of photos, while he sounded us out for specific things that we were looking for. He arranged a marvelous full-day sailing adventure out of Naxos town, tickets for a folk dance concert at the Venetian Museum, and our return ferry tickets. His restaurant recommendations were excellent. Any time we visited the Oasis pool, he would appear with drinks and snacks. Mikri Vigla is a great base for exploring the island - only about 30 minutes from Naxos Town, two beautiful beaches right in the village, and many other beaches nearby up and down the western coast.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank tndancer
Reviewed July 23, 2010

My husband and I stayed here for 5 days in June as part of our honeymoon. We loved everything about this place. Mikri Vigla is really quiet and away from the crowds which is exactly what we wanted. There are 5 tavernas within walking distance of Oasis and two supermarkets so even though there are no crowds there are still plenty of eating options. Manolis, the hotel owner, is a wealth of knowledge about Naxos and goes above and beyond for the comfort of his guests. We actually only booked for four nights (my mistake I wrote the wrong checkout date on the form) and on our fourth morning he told my husband that we had to leave our room because he had someone else staying. However he offered us another room (not quite as nice as there was no balcony but much larger) and gave us a free bottle of champagne as an apology even though it wasn't his fault at all! He also made my husband and I one of his famous waffles (more like a waffle sundae) which we absolutely loved! The first room we stayed in was room 21 it had a beautiful balcony overlooking the beach, a stove top, shower, a/c, queen size bed and a single bed and a safe. The second room was room 1 and on the ground floor, it was much larger than the first one with one queen size bed in a separate room and two single beds. Both rooms were clean and comfortable. Thank you so much Manolis we can only hope that we return one day!

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled as a couple