“On the end of the continent”
Review of KARAHALIOS

KARAHALIOS
Ranked #18 of 51 Restaurants in Lavrio
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed February 15, 2017

We travelled a lot to come here and we felt like we are on the end of the continent and this restaurant we found our hunger, not only the staff was excellent and helped you in any way possible to find the the best solution as concerns having good time there but also the dishes with fresh fish.

Date of visit: August 2016

Reviewed November 12, 2016 via mobile

It is a friendly fish tavern with fresh fish regular price and good service it is recommended for lunch and dinner overlooking the port of Lavrio Good for visiting before or after you take the boat

Date of visit: November 2016
Reviewed September 5, 2016 via mobile

After coming to Lavrio for many years and eating at many restaurants here...This has become my favourite seafood restaurant!

The fish is fresh, well cooked and curated well. Ask what is fresh and how many they have and you will be invited back to select your fish from their selections that day. The octopus is amazing, kalamari delicious and the staff is awesome! I really enjoy the live music!

For drinks they have a good selection of local beers and wine with some special ouzo offerings that should not be missed.

Their port side location is awesome.

I think I've been to every seafood restaurant in Lavrio. My family and I keep going back here the most. It is our new favourite and well deserved!

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed September 1, 2016 via mobile

This is a nice place next to the sea side and port. Food was good, the waiter very friendly. Water and desert were on the house.

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed February 21, 2016 via mobile

We had a very good time there. Not only the staff was excellent and helped you in any way possible to find the the best solution as concerns having good time there but also the dishes with fresh fish etc was perfect. The variety of fish etc was nice as also the grilled octopus I believe is one of a kind. Some will think that the prices are a not high but if you get a closer look, not only the dishes are big but the quality and taste is really good.

Date of visit: February 2016