“So many vegan options all delicious!”
Review of Arte Italiana

Arte Italiana
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Lavrio
Reviewed June 9, 2019 via mobile

We were really impressed. My boyfriend loved the banana sorbet. All the flavours we chose were amazing. I recommend this place and lots of vegan options!!

Date of visit: June 2019

Reviewed May 23, 2019

Interesting flavors at a reasonable price. Our driver recommended Arte Italiana as "the best" ice cream he'd ever had. I don't know if this was the best ice cream I've ever had, but it was really good. I tried mastic and bitter, 2 exotic flavors that were both good.

Date of visit: May 2019
6  Thank LarryJ917
Reviewed February 26, 2019 via mobile

By far and for years on, Arte Italiana is the best ice cream shop in lavrio.
No match!
Definitely try it!

Date of visit: June 2018
1  Thank terpsilarygios
Reviewed February 16, 2019

Best ice cream worldwide you will find in Lavrion. If you are looking for THE ice cream experience, forget about Italy and plan a travel to Greece. It's worth the effort!

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed August 21, 2018 via mobile

Very Busy at night and excellent ice cream. Try the masticha! My daughters had the Nutella! Friendly staff.

Date of visit: August 2018