“Delightful and Delicious!”
Review of Ta Piatakia Tsipouradiko - CLOSED

Ta Piatakia Tsipouradiko
Reviewed November 1, 2018

We spent a delightful, quiet afternoon here sampling Greek food that had been recommended to us. We loved everything that we had, We were helped us through the menu with our non-existent Greek language skills and well taken care of. We would highly recommend this restaurant!

Date of visit: November 2018
1  Thank Seaside20211417293

Reviewed October 12, 2018 via mobile

This is a genuine review of a recent visit by me to Lavrio to visit the museum on a particularly wet day from my base in Sounio. I choose the restaurant by chance thinking it was a different one I had been recommended.
In any event, it was wonderful with lovely fresh mussels and bread. The ladies serving and cooking were very friendly and attentive. The atmosphere was anything but touristy with mainly locals enjoying a drink and lunch.
I can heartily recommend this little restaurant nicely situated in the pedestrian area of Lavrio.

1  Thank Robindg45
Reviewed October 8, 2018

The owner is very friendly and keen to ensure that you have an enjoyable dining experience, she was proud of her food and rightly so, she explained to us the dishes that were home made and how they were made, I am no connoisseur of greek food but it was possibly the best we had eaten all week and was the cheapest.

The restaurant is clean with beautiful fixtures and fittings which show the attention to detail the owner shows for her business, service was not too attentive and at times we had to make ourselves known to get more drinks but overall a lovely restaurant with good food and highly recommended

Date of visit: October 2018
1  Thank no1missmarple
Reviewed September 18, 2018 via mobile

We had the pleasure of spending a wonderful afternoon in this lovely place today. The fish was some of the best we ever had and the owner is a very open and friednly host who immediatly makes you feel welcome. We definetly will be coming back!

2  Thank Justina B
Reviewed September 14, 2018 via mobile

Just had a stuffed calamari that was obviously the best I have ever had. Stuffed with crab meat, cheese and other goodies. We had grilled prawns, fried prawns. We also had the traditional Greek Horta. And other tasty foods. I would recommend this place to everyone.

2  Thank George K