“BEST OF THE BEST !!!”

Ranked #3 of 18 Restaurants in Aliki
Cuisines: Greek, Mediterranean
Good for: Scenic view, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Our restaurant is the first and original restaurant in Aliki,owned by our family. We have our own fresh fruits, vegetables,fish and meat which make our dishes taste delicious. All of these goods are cultivated in our own farmlands with the great help of our grandfather. We try to satisfy our clients by preparing traditional Greek dishes with a big variety of appetizers. The restaurant is definitely well positioned as it is near the sea with a nice view of Aliki port. It is the best place to relax and eat your favorite Greek meals while you gaze the numerous fishing boats. You will feel like home as the staff is very friendly and kind.
Reviewed May 23, 2017

All the time i spend in Greece i have tasted flavors from different restaurants! I have been to Mykonos and Santorini too. The time we visited Restaurant Alyki was our last dinner in Paros and it was a marvelous experience. This place has one of the best moussaka i have ever tried! My fiancee loved the fresh sword fish! Both of us also tasted a plate of fried zucchini with tzatziki (recommendation of the waiter, who by the way was such a friendly guy). Its location is next to the sea. All of this quality and quantity had extremely low prices ! I was so sad that it was our last day in Paros! This place is heaven and I totally recommend it!

Date of visit: May 2017
1  Thank RobenL4

Reviewed May 23, 2017

This is a popular restaurant with Saga guests as it was recommended along with the Balcony. I ate here once and although it was edible it was very dry, I had moussaka which came in a clay pot. Also in this area of Greece , this dish contains potatoes which does tend to make it quite heavy. We did have meze and they were nice and it was not expensive. Maybe the mistake was ordering traditional greek and not a fish dish. We did get yummy ice cream cornets for afters . The staff were very nice.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed August 27, 2016

Lovely setting and simple, delicious seafood. Much better than the more crowded restaurant up the street! Family-friendly, welcoming service.

1  Thank TravelinMom138
Reviewed August 21, 2016

This is a typical restaurant and I went because I saw so many good feedbacks in Tripadvisor. Well, it's all true. Great quality and very tasty food with a very low price. The service is not the best an that is why I marked 4 points out of 5. Totally worth it though!

Reviewed August 15, 2016 via mobile

We had dinner as a family of 5 & all of us didn't finish our meals. The fried cod was mainly batter & quite sickening & the fried calamari was tough. Our worst meal to date in Greece from the last 3 weeks. Such a shame as we were all looking forward to a fresh seafood meal. Service was slow. Family chain smoking right next to us also didn't help.