“This stands out”

Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed September 30, 2013

simply because it is the only restaurnt on Paros, as far as we know, that serves tapas size dishes - and we tried most of them and without exception they were delicious. Very friendly welcoming owners whose welcome extended to our two Puli puppies and this restaurant deserves success. Lovely setting too.

1  Thank nickychris

Reviewed September 16, 2013

Lovely setting, great ambience, lovely fresh decor. We went in the evening and had a few starters as tapas and they were all delicious. Standouts were the taramosalata and octopus. We had the linguini rabbit and fisherman's salad as mains. The rabbit was delicious and the salad average. House wine is drinkable and very well priced. Service is efficient, friendly and very welcoming. We would certainly recommend this restaurant and return to eat there again.

1  Thank Elizabeth10
Reviewed September 8, 2013

This is a restaurant in its second year of operation, owned and operated by a young enthusiastic couple. The husband is the chef and the wife is taking care of the front and the service. I read about it in tripadvisor and as my plans were taking me to Paros, I decided to visit. The location is serene, by the blue calm sea at the edge of the community of Aliki, in the southwest corner of the island of Paros. I tasted the tuna carpaccio and consider it one of the best dishes I have ever had. Highly recommended. Next comes the "taramossalata", a fish roe dip that was extremely smooth, tasty and light. Quite an achievement! The main course, rabbit with lardons, mushrooms and tagliatelle was delicious! Without any hesitation I highly recommend this wonderful restaurant and wish to the proprietors every success.

1  Thank Panathinaeos
Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

For those who dont know, alyki means a place where salt is
being made by seawater vaporisation by the sun. But Alyki is an excellent place in Paros with bluegreen waters. Thalassamou that means "my sea", is a gourmet place with excellent food, expensive compared to the nearby family taberns, but it worths it a lot.

1  Thank George S
Reviewed September 2, 2013

On the beach,so nice!This family place makes an excellent food.The dishes are greek and delicious.
Excellent decoration and wine. A very good choice