stayed at this hotel in late may early june and for the most part enjoyed it. Food was good, if you didnt want to go to the resteraunt at lunchtime you could get freshly prepared salads in the poolbar. The evening resteraunt needed a manager as at times there were peole wandering around having got their food and nowhere to sit this would not happen if people were seated by a manager. We had a room in a blockonthe opposite side of the road and were on an upper floor and the lift was nearly always broken, our room was small but comfortable but some days it was not cleaned until quite late in the day. The staff were lovely and although we did not have children with us they seemed to work very hard playing lots of games ect., I am at the moment looking for somewhere to take my grandchildren next year and amnot sure whether to put this hotel on the list.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- True paradise! The charm of traditional cretan village with modern resort facilities. Ideal for families and couples!11 km from the beautiful town of Chania lies one of Crete’s preserved secrets, the beautiful beach resort of Atlantica Caldera Creta Paradise, situated on the graphic coastline of Platanias. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Atlantica Caldera Creta Paradise Hotel Gerani
- Bravo Creta Paradise Platanias
- Family Life Creta Paradise By Atlantica Gerani, Crete - Chania