My family and I stayed here in september-07, but we chose to rent an apartment rather than staying in the hotel itself. The apartments are just across a small road, and they are very nice and modern! You can choose from 2 floors or 3 floors apartment, all with sea view and you can use all the facilities in the hotel.
There are to pools and a large childrens playground close to the apartments, surrounded by a palmtrees and beautiful flowers in a very nice garden.
The apartments have 3 bedrooms with comfy beds, a nice livingroom with sliding doors to a small nice private garden, TV (with spanish channels), DVD player, kitchen with dishwasher, stove, fridge/freezer and micro, utility room with washing machine. The master bedroom has a terrace, and the 3 floor apartments have a second terrace. There is a private parking spot for each apartment.
The area is lovely, but very quiet, and you have to have a car. There are some nice restaurants in the "city centre" of L`Ampolla, about 3 kms from the hotel, and several restaurants offer "take away" food.
For shopping, drive north to Tarragona, a pretty large city approx 50 mins drive. Here you can find shopping malls of decent size. For "boutique" shopping, drive to the nice town Tortosa, approx 20 mins drive into the country side. For those who travels with children, in Tortosa you find a pretty large toy store, Gasco.
Areawise, nice and quiet, and approx 400 meters to the nearest beach. Here, under the shade of pine trees, there is a small cosy restaurant. Another 200 meters away, or 3 mins. by car, there is a beautiful white sandy beach.
We loved it, and would like to go back, but we recommend the apartments rather than the hotel itself.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In an idyllic location in El Perelló, surrounded by the beauty of the Ebro Delta Natural Park, 200 metres from the beach and just 20 minutes from PortAventura, this hotel complex is the ideal spot for a great holiday. Built in avant-garde style with design and comfort at the forefront, the hotel offers a tranquil, elegant atmosphere. Facilities include conference rooms and an auditorium, a mini-market, beauty and health treatments, massages, relaxing water zones, tennis, paddle tennis and volleyball courts, a mini-club, indoor and outdoor children's play areas, an open-air gym and 6 swimming pools (two of them heated), all in a setting of unique natural beauty in the Ebro Delta Natural Park. You can enjoy Mediterranean cuisine (including a variety of gluten-free dishes), an international buffet, themed gastronomic evenings, varied and attractive show cooking and an à la carte restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Ohtels Les Oliveres reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Les Oliveres Beach Resort And Spa
- Les Oliveres Beach Hotel El Perello
- Hotel Les Oliveres Beach