The best thing about this motel is its location near (literally across the street) the airport. We arrived in Papeete late in the evening, and were able to simply walk across the street with our luggage and arrive at the motel. The rooms are functional, clean and air conditioned. Unfortunately, the elevator wasn't working. The motel is up a steep slope so not good for guests with accessibility issues. There was wifi, but none of us (we were a group of 9) were able to connect.
The bed only had sheets, and a decorative 'blanket', just a strip across the foot of the bed. We also encountered a couple of small insects (silverfish I think). On the plus side, there were three of us who shared a large room, and it actually had two bathrooms, one with two showers in it. The breakfast was included, and consisted of a selection of bread, croissant, juice and coffee.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Best Comfort at reasonable prices.Located in front of Tahiti Faa'a International Airport the Tahiti Airport Motel is only at 5 minutes walk from the terminal.For a greater comfort, all the rooms as well as the corridors are entirely non-smoker and air conditioned.The establishment is ideal for transit travelers or for long-term stay. The motel provides luggage storage and parking.It is a very comfortable place which proposes 46 units. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotwire, Booking.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Tahiti Airport Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tahiti Airport Hotel Faa`a
- Tahiti Airport Motel French Polynesia