If you are looking for an inexpensive overnight stay close to the airport the Tahiti Airport Hotel will suffice, however, there are some things to consider. While it is close to the terminal, the walk over is very steep and involves lots of stairs.vvOnce you make it up the steep "driveway" there is still no easy way to get up to the 2nd floor to check in as it is only accessible via a small set of stairs. While it is not an easy trek, it can be done as long as you are in shape.
The room was clean and suited our needs but we could not get comfortable as the a/c laboring to cool the small room. Even after running on max cool all night, the room really never cooled down. We also arrived late and there are no food/snack/drink options. Your only choice is to go back to the airport and buy water and snacks there.
If we had to do it all again, we would have spent the cab fare and booked the Hotel Tahiti Nui for the simply fact we could have had dinner.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Best Comfort at reasonable prices.Located in front of Tahiti Faa'a International Airport the Tahiti Airport Motel is only at 5 minutes walk from the terminal.For a greater comfort, all the rooms as well as the corridors are entirely non-smoker and air conditioned.The establishment is ideal for transit travelers or for long-term stay. The motel provides luggage storage and parking.It is a very comfortable place which proposes 46 units. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Tahiti Airport Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tahiti Airport Hotel Faa`a
- Tahiti Airport Motel French Polynesia