This is not the sort of hotel to stay for a luxurious start to a holiday or first night of a honeymoon, but if like us you are arriving late into Papeete and flying out early in the morning and are there just to sleep then this is the place for you! You can see the motel from the airport and although if your luggage is heavy you may require a taxi it is possible to walk to however it is up a hill and the temperature is hot. It is obvious they have made it as difficult as possible to walk to in order for you to get a 15 dollar taxi for a 3 min ride! The reception staff were pleasant and the rooms clean although basic. I would advise a flight to bora bora or other islands as early as possible in order to make the most of your day there -we flew at 0700 and were so glad to get there early. It is expensive for what it is however it is the most convenient and as it is the only hotel close to airport they can market themselves on this.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Best Comfort at reasonable prices.Located in front of Tahiti Faa'a International Airport the Tahiti Airport Motel is only at 5 minutes walk from the terminal.For a greater comfort, all the rooms as well as the corridors are entirely non-smoker and air conditioned.The establishment is ideal for transit travelers or for long-term stay. The motel provides luggage storage and parking.It is a very comfortable place which proposes 46 units. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda and TripOnline SA so you can book your Tahiti Airport Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tahiti Airport Hotel Faa`a
- Tahiti Airport Motel French Polynesia