“Lemon Sharks”

11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Lemon Sharks”
Reviewed March 22, 2013

I am fairly new at diving and I have never seen a shark before, but these guys were so helpful and very professional. All the dives they took us on were great!

Visited January 2013

• Korean first
Colorado Springs, Colorado
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“TOPDIVE tops my list of dive operators”
Reviewed March 18, 2013

I was recently cruising the Pacific on Cunard's Queen Elizabeth and found TOPDIVE on the internet. A friend and I made an unannounced stop at the Tahiti TOPDIVE center located at the Inter Continental Hotel and were treated extraordinarily well. The shop was well run and all the people involved in its operations went all the way to make our diving experience the best it could be. As for the diving, it was excellent. Eric was our guide/DM and Dominique was the boat skipper. We were treated to a great sampling of sea life to include black tip reef sharks, grey reef sharks and some fairly large lemon sharks. There were many other great sights and 50 minutes just melted away. When we had finished the store manager set us up for a dive the next day in Bora Bora.

Visited February 2013
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
65 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 83 helpful votes
“Dolphin Watch”
Reviewed March 10, 2013

Bit of bad luck with the weather. The clouds rolled in and it got stormy. Very difficult to find dolphins and when we did it was at the stage of the day when they had left the lagoon and we could not get in the water with them. Swimming with dolphins is not guaranteed and weather is not the fault of the operator, however for the price paid it's hard to not look at this experience with some disappointment.

Visited March 2013
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great first dive!”
Reviewed March 5, 2013

My husband & I were both first time scuba divers - what a great place to start! We were very well taken care of by our very attentive guide, and were amazed by the variety of fish, coral, and other sites. The plane and ship wrecks were great to see.

Visited February 2013
Richmond, Virginia
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“Great for Newbies!”
Reviewed February 12, 2013

I dove with TopDive Tahiti at the end of January, before boarding a cruise. My friend and I had received our open water certification just one week before leaving on the trip. We were brand new, nervous divers.

We first met Jenny at the desk, and she talked to us, and helped us pick a nice easy dive to start out with at the Aquarium for the next day. She also booked all of our dives for our cruise at the different TopDive locations. She was so friendly and helpful.

The next day, we showed up, and Jenny had set us up with our very own DM, Franck. He worked just with the two of us, and we felt so cared for. He went over everything on the boat, stayed close in the water, and even reviewed some skills with us before we surfaced.

Franck really got our confidence up, and we went on to enjoy 9 more superb dives over the trip.

Thanks for the great dive, we loved every minute!

Visited January 2013