All reviews orange trees amazing villa luxury villa every morning adults kids beautiful landscape private pool an amazing host living room outdoor area wonderful week cretan breakfast self catering booked villa maria amenities marino
Selected filters
Reviewed July 7, 2019 via mobile

Conte Marino villa mandarina was amazing. I came here to meet up with my friends from the USA. The villa accommodated all of us (5)to a very high standard. Nothing was missing and Despina was fabulous. Anything we needed was arranged straight away. The location was perfect and all the techno stuff you could want. Will definitely return

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed June 24, 2019

The villa was perfect for our family of 6. We had room to spread out, the villa was lovely, and the location was in a quiet area that was still close to restaurants, etc. My kids say the breakfast was one of their favorite parts of the trip. I'm so glad we had the quiet privacy of the villa instead of staying in a hotel. Despina went beyond my expectations making sure we had everything we needed and answering any questions about the area.

Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed June 10, 2019

It’s difficult to add anything new to the previous reviews but just to say that we had a really lovely relaxing half term break at Alivia villa with our two teenage sons. A big thank you to Despina who works hard right from the outset to ensure that you are warmly welcomed to the most beautiful villa and then helps with suggestions for local restaurants and places to go. Our maid, Maria, was also super.

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed September 11, 2018 via mobile

We stayed for a week in September in Alivia Villa (2 adults 3 kids 3-5-7 years old). The villa is amazing, beautifully decorated and had everything we needed. We were afraid that the kids would have easy access to the pool because the bedrooms have a door that opens directly to the pool area. However, those doors are very heavy and difficult to open even for my 7 year old.
The breakfast was the best part of our day! It is an unique experience to have a personal chef prepare our food just the way we wanted it, at that moment!
Despina is an amazing host, made us feel at home from the moment we arrived. She prepared a surprise party (on her own) to my daughter, with a cake, heart shaped balloons and music! Also brought them ice cream (delicious, by the way) and even helped me when I got sick during our stay.
She was always available for us, and helped a lot!

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed August 28, 2018 via mobile

Human elements are the cornerstone of an authentic experience . I would like to thanks Despina / Maria and many other people who made our stay like dream . Wonderful welcoming from despina with 24 x 7 service , organizing boat trips and sharing the nice places to visit , Despina is really a kind person with sense of hospitality , amazing breakfast made by Maria really true connection . The villa is really amazing, the architecture , the art in the wall with many beautiful paints . The kids enjoyed the nice and quiet pool . Orange trees as well as olives trees around, you can enjoy the pleasant smell and taste every morning and evening . there are many places where you can run around and enjoy the beautiful landscape. You can also enjoy the sunset the evening in the roof Terasse . Indeed we stayed 2 weeks in the villa and we enjoyed our holidays and I really recommend this this place this heaven .

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
Despina-Georgia S, General Manager at Conte Marino Villas, responded to this reviewResponded September 7, 2018

Greetings from Conte Marino Villas and thank-you so much for your lovely review! We are so pleased to read that you and your family enjoyed your time in our villas and we personally would like to thank you for pointing out some of the areas that you enjoyed. We sincerely look forward to welcoming you back and some point and wish you well!