All reviews orange trees amazing villa every morning luxury villa washing machine fully equipped kitchen adults kids beautiful landscape private pool few minutes drive living room an amazing host outdoor area elafonissi beach cretan breakfast wonderful week excellent location
Reviewed August 4, 2016

I had a wonderful stay with my friends, my daughter and their son. The Villa is wonderful, comfortable. The Staff is wonderful and speaks English.

Reviewed August 4, 2016

My stay at the Conte Marion Villas was wonderful, the Villa with it's private pool is just so amazing.... No need to go anywhere just stay put with friends and family , Enjoy Dinner al Fresco ......
The Staff is also very nice and accommodating.

Room tip: The Villas best Room are on first floor with sliding doors into the Pool/Garden. Master with a wonderful view.....and private terrace.
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed July 31, 2016

I spent 6 nights with my family at this breathtaking villa. Everything was done with a lot of thought given to every detail providing both luxury and convince. The owner Despina is high energy, friendly, and an excellent hostess. The villa is in a quiet setting with a beautiful view. The location is fantastic. I took several walks to town, drove to several of beaches ( 5 to 10 minute drive), and it is also 15 minutes from Chania, Also, it is an excellent location to travel around the Western part of Crete.

Everything was top notch! We will definitely go there again.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed July 4, 2016

Where to start - Despina makes every effort to ensure your stay is perfect! We travelled with a baby and everyday new apparatus arrived for us : changing mats, extra bed sheets, bottle warmers, relax chairs, etc. Villa is stunning - masses of attention to detail and excellent finish and quality products. Location is gorgeous - we picked oranges from the villa's orange grove for juicing every morning. Maria the wonderful housekeeper is a total treasure and looked after us everyday for the entire stay so we did not have to lift a finger. I would definitely recommend!

Date of stay: June 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed June 6, 2016 via mobile

I really cannot express how delighted we have been with our stay at the Conte Marion Villas... Amazing high spec villa.. Amazing staff.. Knowledge local owners who are at hand to help enhance your stay.. Nothing is to much trouble.. It won't be long before we are back for another stay at this lavish location..

Date of stay: June 2016