I can't say enough good things about Haraki Mare. Stella was in contact via email regarding our impending stay and was ready when we got there! The rooms are quite nice given all the comforts they contain: a small kitchenette with fridge, burners, dishes, and sink. Coffee, tea, water and a small bottle of wine are provided. Haraki is a small village and it was exactly what we wanted for a "last night" unforgettable experience. The rooms/apartments are clean, comfortable and steps away from the beach. It was an unbelievable value for the price. Parking is easily available. I can say absolutely only positive things about Haraki Mare and can easily understand why it won a 2012 Trip Advisor award. Don't expect the Ritz Carlton but again, it will remain my favorite places to stay in Haraki! Thank you!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rooms on the sea!!! Our Profile: We are a family business located on the sea and addressed to:•families with children who love Haraki, enjoying the sea and sand, the carefree, happy hours they spend with their parents, playing their favourite games, far from cars and roads.This is why they return again and again to continue the magical trip they experienced in the previous year, to further enrich this experience with new discoveries and excursions on the beautiful island of Rhodes.•Young couples aiming to experience the romance of the region, and escape their hectic routines, enjoying peace and beautiful sunsets.•Pensioners and hard workers who wish to capture the essence of rejuvenation, through silence, absolute peace and relaxation.•Groups of friends and relatives who want to meet after a long time, to share simple yet true moments...Together again on the sandy beach!Our Philosophy:Our greatest source of satisfaction is seeing you spend your holidays simply and beautifully, just like you dreamed them.Our philosophy is to offer you, on our premises, all that we would want to find on our holidays in such a place. When you leave, we want to see you refreshed, happy, relaxed, full of beautiful images, experiences, the cool sea breeze and our warm hospitality. Haraki, a quiet fishermen village with all modern amenities making of it an attractive destination. Within a 38 km drive from downtown Rhodes, Haraki combines the calm of a quiet fishermen village with all modern amenities making of it an attractive tourist destination. Playing host to repetitive visitors, Haraki sets the pace of summer holidays in the region, making a statement of its own as part of a unique landscape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, HostelWorld, Orbitz and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Haraki Mare Studios & Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Haraki Mare Studios & Apartments Hotel Haraki
- Haraki Mare Studios And Apartments
- Haraki Mare Studios & Apartments Rhodes