We have just returned from Haraki, and once again stayed at Haraki Mare. The accommodation is always excellent, very well presented and spotlessly clean.
We arrived at around 2 in the morning to find that there was a bottle of wine, some water, bread and homemade marmalade left for us by one of the owners, Elef. A very pleasant welcome gift !!
Elef as ever was superb, and you sense that nothing is ever too much trouble, all she wants is for you to have a relaxing and pleasant holiday, which is not hard to do here.
The view from the room is stunning, right onto a lovely quiet beach and across the bay to Lindos. It is very hard to beat !! You cannot beat being woken in the morning to the sound of waves gently lapping onto the shore.
The rooms are very well equipped with air con, hair drier, fridge, tea/coffee making facilities and a small cooker, mind you, the only self catering we do is slice the lemon for the gin & tonics!!!!!
I would like to recommend Haraki Mare to anyone who wants a small piece of Paradise for their holiday, but don't book all at once as there may be nowhere for us next year!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rooms on the sea!!! Our Profile: We are a family business located on the sea and addressed to:•families with children who love Haraki, enjoying the sea and sand, the carefree, happy hours they spend with their parents, playing their favourite games, far from cars and roads.This is why they return again and again to continue the magical trip they experienced in the previous year, to further enrich this experience with new discoveries and excursions on the beautiful island of Rhodes.•Young couples aiming to experience the romance of the region, and escape their hectic routines, enjoying peace and beautiful sunsets.•Pensioners and hard workers who wish to capture the essence of rejuvenation, through silence, absolute peace and relaxation.•Groups of friends and relatives who want to meet after a long time, to share simple yet true moments...Together again on the sandy beach!Our Philosophy:Our greatest source of satisfaction is seeing you spend your holidays simply and beautifully, just like you dreamed them.Our philosophy is to offer you, on our premises, all that we would want to find on our holidays in such a place. When you leave, we want to see you refreshed, happy, relaxed, full of beautiful images, experiences, the cool sea breeze and our warm hospitality. Haraki, a quiet fishermen village with all modern amenities making of it an attractive destination. Within a 38 km drive from downtown Rhodes, Haraki combines the calm of a quiet fishermen village with all modern amenities making of it an attractive tourist destination. Playing host to repetitive visitors, Haraki sets the pace of summer holidays in the region, making a statement of its own as part of a unique landscape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and HostelWorld so you can book your Haraki Mare Studios & Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Haraki Mare Studios & Apartments Hotel Haraki
- Haraki Mare Studios And Apartments
- Haraki Mare Studios & Apartments Rhodes