- Pretty building from the outside, with a good castle view from our first floor room balcony area.
- Clean apartment, comfortable beds
- Mid week clean was excellent and included a change of towels
- no air conditioning on arrival so we had a hot sticky night before the owners were contacted by the olympic rep to provide the air con controls
- two broken door handles (toilet and bedroom) which kept falling off and smacking on to the floor which was really annoying
- air conditioner was leaky, dropping lots of water out of it- it was fixed after a day
- The clean, pretty, pebbly Haraki beach is a minute's walk away with a number of seafront stores, restaurants and cafes. Agatha beach is a few minutes drive up the road, and is signposted, and was lovely and sandy with warm, shallow safe waters, very family oriented and as usual with the waters in Rhodes clean, clear sea water.
- A really good supermarket is on the main road close to kalathos- this is where we did most of our shopping for basic supplies as well as meat, fresh bread and milk.
- M&S car hire just behind the castle view apartments has a stock of cars which are safe, new and clean. We hired a VW polo for 35 euros a day (the office opening hours are roughly 9-12 and 5-9pm).
Overall I would probably stay here again - good basic facilities to allow you to cook and a calm, peaceful location which allows trips to Lindos and to Rhodes town. The door handles need fixing and a system to allow air conditioning from arrival would be really good, particularly for those arriving in the middle of the night.
Do visit Lindos, and a day trip to Rhodes medieval town also.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Castle View Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Castle View Apartments Haraki, Rhodes