All reviews lovely hotel pool bar lefkada town an entire week the owner bus station delightful garden hard beds within walking distance the main road free of charge bungalow flowers nick greece island vines
Selected filters
Reviewed October 2, 2018

This is a very simple but delightful hotel, in a spot with easy access to the local town.
Situated on the main road, the front of the hotel hides the lovely grounds beyond the entrance. The pool is super and the temperature cool enough to be refreshing but warm enough to be inviting. It is served by a pretty pool bar providing tasty lunches and snacks as well as drinks. Breakfast is good and the service throughout our stay was efficient and very friendly. A ten minute walk to several really good value restaurants was another plus. It is a short taxi ride into Lefkada town or slightly longer into Nidri for ferries to Meganissi or Cefalonia although public transport is also available to both.
The only downside to the hotel was the very hard beds, but we did get used to these by the end of our week.
Lovely hotel and truly charming owners.

Date of stay: September 2018
Reviewed September 17, 2018

I stumbled upon Hotel Konaki at the height of high season in Lefkas -- I called in the morning to ask for a room that night, and they were kind enough to hold their last available room for me, without a credit card. I'd anticipated taking a 10-euro taxi from the Lefkas bus station to Konaki, but ultimately caught a 20-min bus for less than 2 euro.

The hotel grounds are gorgeous and peaceful (my room was in the farthest-out building, with an incredible inland view and the sound of farm animals in the distance), the breakfast was great, and -- most importantly -- the owner, Nick, and his staff are really, really lovely and accommodating.

I only stayed two nights, but they were kind enough to store my large luggage in their office for an entire week while I sailed. When I returned to collect my luggage and was time-strapped to get a ride back to the Lefkas bus station, no taxis or buses were available -- it was a Sunday. Nick's solution was to have a hotel staffer personally drive me to the bus station. Free of charge. It was above-and-beyond hospitality.

I took advantage of the pool bar and library at Konaki, but spent most of my time at beaches all over the northern part of Lefkas. There are several tranquil, lake-like (eastern coast) beaches within walking distance, and the staff facilitated a bike rental (7 euro/day) that allowed me to go to Lefkas Town and to stunning west-coast beaches.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed September 7, 2018

I must say a big thank you to this hotel. We had stayed in Lefkada for a wedding. The proprietor of where we stayed would not allow us to store our bags after we checked out and this left us with 7 hours to kill.

The manager here was great, he allowed us to store all of our baggage, use his gym and pool, even providing towels. We all enjoyed great food and drink in the poolside bar and really wish we had stayed here for the week.

The staff were very welcoming and friendly. On behalf of our party, Efcharistó!

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank RayBrixham
Reviewed June 12, 2018 via mobile

Very nice garden full of flowers and garden furniture, great service & breakfast, refurbished rooms with a view to the swimming pool.. complete bar open until mid night by the pool. Lovely hosts with guided tours available to be booked from the hotel directly!

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Hotel Konaki L, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Konaki, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you ever so much for choosing our hotel for your stay in Lefkada and for your lovely comments.

We are very pleased to know that you had a good time with us and we hope to have the pleasure to welcome you soon again in our hotel.

The Team

Reviewed October 1, 2017 via mobile

I would like to recommend to everyone this hotel! The service is great,the parking lot is huge, they have 2, one on the back and one in front of the hotel, rooms are soooo huge and clean (they clean the rooms everyday and change the sheets every second day). Our room was in the part "Kalipso" and the view was soooooo nice! This hotel is near to the center Lefkas, 3 min by car( for Lefkada u NEEEEAAADDD a car cuz the point is to view every single part of the island). We had the perfect 10 days and we will come again here for sure!!!!

Best regards!!!!

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Jelena C
Hotel Konaki L, General Manager at Hotel Konaki, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2018

Dear Guest,

We thank, you for your kind words.

We do hope to have the pleasure to welcome you in our hotel soon again