“Great food, small prices, gourgeous owners” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Nirikos

Nirikos
Ranked #4 of 15 Restaurants in Lygia
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Families with children, Special occasions, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Bucharest, Romania
“Great food, small prices, gourgeous owners”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 21, 2013

You must eat here if you are close to Lefkada Town, Ligia or Nidri. You'll get excellent quality for small prices. Best pizza on the island + very tasty traditional dishes. You should try Orange pie, I bet you'll never forget it :).
Moreover, the owners are great people. Georgia, the owner's wife, is fantastic. Friendly, always ready to help you and a very talented cook as well.
Conclusion: highly recommended! We would happily revisit "Nikiros"!

10 Thank Tepes1

• Finnish first
  • Greek first
  • Polish first
  • Serbian first
Vittorio Veneto, Italy
“Georgia and nirikos”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 20, 2012

I and my family and fuor friends of mine have eaten by nirikos in august 2012. We were there twice. The food was very fresh and very good and ...... the prices too! We have payed 10 / 12 euro pro person. Pizza is good cooked. The cakes sere very very good. But , above all, we have appreciate the kindness and the smile of Giorgia and Theodore. This restaurant is different from the others for the particular care that they dedicate to the client.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
11 Thank Catia G
Agrinio
“I wish this place was at my neighbourhood!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 15, 2012

We ordered mpifteki and pizza. they were both delicious. But that was not all, as in the end we were offered an amazing piece of cheesecake, made by the owner!! excellent food at very reasonable prices.

Visited September 2012
11 Thank vpappas
Athens, Greece
“One of the best restaurants in Lefkada”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 15, 2012

The best pizza, but you have to tast the home made varity.and the sweets made by Georgia!! She is also very helpfull and kind!!!

12 Thank George S
“The Best Pizza I Have Ever Tasted..... Period...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 12, 2012

Let me start by saying I've been around.... No, I'm not bragging about my travel accomplishments/mileage, this statement is simply a background I would like to set in order to illustrate the so far UNMATCHED taste of Nirikos' "Margarita Pizza"....

I have eaten Pizza in four Continents and about a Dozen Nations, but a family establishment on the isle of Lefkada in the little town of Ligya (on the right as you head South in the Lefkada Nidri main coastal road- spelled NHPIKOS in Greek) has overwhelmingly won my heart/taste buds for the pie.... The perfect blend of cheese, fresh ingredients (I have tasted the "Nirikos" and the "Margarita"), homemade dough, and down to earth, old school Greek hospitality make overall experience, one you will not soon forget... I can still taste the pizza as I look at the photos of the THREE pies my wife, daughter and I devoured on the last two days of an 8 day stay on the isle (Aug. 2012)... I must mention that since we found the establishment in '07, we make no less than at least 2 visit to the Pizzeria on every visit to Lefkada ('07, '08, '09, '10, '12).... The reason: Well if you taste it, you will know... Until then.... See the enclosed pics for a visual teaser of the best PIZZA you will ever taste.... GUARANTEED!!

I would also like to take this opportunity to share my recent experience with the gracious, professional and sincerely hospitable hosts/owners of this exceptional establishment: On our most recent stop to Nirikos (NHPIKOS), the owner approached me after I placed the order to ask if I was the same gentleman who had eaten here with "5 people.... Not 3. Two years ago".... "at that table over there"... He not only remembered I had been there before, he recalled how many people I had with me, where I sat and what I ordered.... Now folks, this happened TWO YEARS AGO (in '10), and they see dozens of people DAILY!!! If this isn't enough to win over your heart, he insisted to graciously offer me the first pie ON THE HOUSE!! Of course I wouldn't have it, and after a brief friendly "back and forth", I forced the very reasonable (6 Euros for a scrumptious pie) fare onto the counter and left..... Of course on the way out of the isle, we stopped again for TWO MORE (my 6 yr. old pizza expert INSISTED this to be our last meal). This time his wife introduced herself, and again insisted on treating us to refreshments/sweets on the house and was very touched and infinitely appreciative (again trying to press the $ back into my hands) of the little extra I offered them for their exceptional eatables and phenomenal ethics and hospitality.....

What else can I say.... Surely other places may offer better views (NHPIKOS faces a main road), and perhaps more pomp or more cushion on the chairs. And if this is what your looking for, go elsewhere. But if you're a pizza expert who craves fresh ingredients, homemade (buttery crispy on the outside and perfectly fluffed and cooked on the inside) dough, and an old school no frills/chills hospitable and welcoming environment, look no further.... Order an "Margarita" at NHPIKOS and thank me later.... I can still taste it!!!!

Hope this helps, KS