From the welcome on day one to the goodbyes on the last, this was a memorable holiday. We’ve been to Greece many times, and to this island once before, but this had the magic ingredient – Christina and family.
The property fronts the main road but we did not find traffic noise intrusive. The accommodation is modern, well-maintained and kept very clean. Lovely pool area and bar. There are shops, garage, tavernas and the beach within a short walk. Handy for both Lefkas Town and Nidri on the local bus.
Christina, husband Spiros, daughter Akrivi and her husband Enzo are always around if you want anything. Nothing seems too much trouble. Breakfast, snacks and drinks are available at reasonable cost, plus, by arrangement, Christina’s excellent home cooking.
My Greek improved thanks to Christina’s efforts – she has just retired from her job as an English teacher.
Highly recommended for Grecophiles, or anyone wanting a relaxing holiday in pleasant surroundings.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Surrounded by a flowered garden a 3-minute walk from Lygia Beach, Christina Studios offers a pool and snack bar. It features self-catered accommodation with free Wi-Fi and balcony or veranda overlooking the Ionian Sea, the mountains, or the garden. A kitchen or kitchenette with cooking facilities and fridge is included in all the air-conditioned uni ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, HotelQuickly and Booking.com so you can book your Christina Studios reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Christina Studios Hotel Lygia
- Christina Apartments Lefkas
- Christina Studios Lefkada/Lygia, Greece