Royal Park Resort
  • Breakfast included
  • Room Service
  • Breakfast included
  • Restaurant
All reviewsriver viewgaming roomroom service was goodtravel agentluxury roomamazing experiencebooked packageaffordable priceawesome viewsnice hotelcooperative staffhotel staffpeaceful placevisit manaliroom balconyplace to staymodern amenities
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 31, 2009

We had booked this resort directly, not through any travel agent. The rooms and every thing looked fine on the site. We had booked a park suite and so to say actually it wwas better than what it looked on the site. The location of the property is excellent, the view of the river flowing nearby and the mountain peaks above is superb. The sound of the river when it brushes your ears is just amazing. The services were good. We were on MAP plan and they had a buffet in breakfast and dinner. Not even a single item was repeated during four days of our stay.
The staff was also vey courteous and service was prompt.
Finally, i think that our stay was wonderful and we wish them all the very best in future. I would definitely like to recommend this property to others.

• Stayed: January 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 21, 2008

Our family booked a holiday package in this Resort. As pictures of hotels and rooms are attractive we booked it. The hotel 4 start rating dont justify on this initial exterior look of resort. Then we say may be!!! may!!! be exterior is not right parameter to judge?
The rooms The Royale Suite booked are fabuluous with a view of waterfall and Apple trees.Now everything was in favour of hotel in our minds but wait ???
Room Service : Telephone was not working , so how to contact even room service or reception??? Our vacation completed but it wasn't fixed inspit of complains.
Food : Food was good just some problems ???
1) Tandoor was not available inspite of its presence in menu .
2) the thing that pissed me off is that the hotel staff is arguing me on the quantity and items available on food menu as per our package.
WATER IS NOT THERE IN BATHROOMS.
OUR PACKAGE INCLUDE A LOCAL SIGHT SEEING BUT WE NEVER GOT ONE.
ON REPEATLY TELLING WE AT LAST GO FOOD BASKET which looks like a complimentary.
Do i need to say was i satisfied with everyone making responsible for booking this istead of Holiday inn

This review is not to criticize unnecessarily but plead to owners that please wake up. Please take note of this and rectify immediately because one satisfied customer tells to 10 people and a dissatisfied customer tells to 100.

rohanthethunder@gmail.com

Stayed: August 2008
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip
Reviewed May 22, 2007

I recently visited manali. And my hotel stay has forced me to write a review. I should have understood by the cold & misleading response to my telephonic enquiry about taxi fares that i am not going in right direction. However, the pictures posted on makemytrip looked very nice. Anyways, room was good too. One must give the credit where credit is due. But other than that, hmmmmm....we had quite some experience. And it is supposed to be a 4 star hotel. We got to know on second day of our trip that it was first season of this hotel. Food was just bad quality. I got a good lesson on taking these room plans with lunch & breakfast included. Well stocked bar had only royal stag whisky. Internet facility came at Rs.100 per hour. Bed sheets were changed only when one asked for it and then persisted. And when i changed to a lesser costing room after three days, it had muddy water in bathroom for a full 24 hours. And then it was our time to leave. My wife cursed me like hell. And i decided to do the least i could. Do something to save others from this 4-star experience. And here i am. Wish u a better trip.

6  Thank RiwadiWanderer