Cloud 9 Cottage
TripAdvisor
All reviewscrowded manalispecial thanksnice locationexcellent foodwonderful experienceshanticloudsauntiehelperviewmrmemorieskms
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 30, 2013

Best experience in the whole Himachal trip offering excellent stayand lovely home made food. Rooms are very neat and tidy. Toilets are absolutely clean. There are touch of leisure with the pool table and swing upstairs. Offers utmost privacy during your stay unlike the clumsy hotels. Piping hot home made mood makes you feel at home. If anyone is at Manali and wants to make the vacation special, this is the place to be in. Owner of the cottage is courteous and extemely cooperative. From the cook to the caretaker of the cottage, everybody is very hospitable. A lovely experience!
The location is away rom the hustle and bustle of Mall road and offers the sanity which you look for in a vacation. The spacious rooms with the open balconies add a leisure touch in the holiday.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank avisonly
Reviewed August 22, 2013

I visited Manali last week with my friends and we had a splendid time.The cottage with its apples and an amazing view from the balcony made our trip special.We thought of living in the cottage for the first time, and blive me we got such a good deal.It just could not have been btr.
The hospitable environment and friendly owner suggested us nice unexplored places to visit.It was a complete trip with adventures like mountain bike , paragliding and amazing hukka experience in the perfect picturesque locale.Special attraction:pool table :)

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
4  Thank chocobeauty
Owner_Cloud9, Owner at Cloud 9 Cottage, responded to this reviewResponded August 26, 2013

Dear Guest,
Team C9 Manali

Reviewed July 26, 2013

I can bet that there is no better place to spend your vacations on a hill station, than to stay at Cloud 9 cottage in manali. Truly an experience of a life time. I had been to manali quite a few times earlier, but this time someone suggested me to stay at cloud 9 cottage. At first i though what would be better than a luxurious hotel in manali (e.g.manali inn, etc), but on the insisting of my family, we chose cloud 9 cottage. The location, scenic beauty all around and all other things in the cottage are just incredible. Even though you are out still with your family you feel at home here. They have offered great service, assistance, site seeings and much more, and all this comes even more than your money value. My suggestion to everyone - if you are a tour freak, holiday maniac, or just a lone roamer..try cloud 9 cottage. It will be the most exotic experiece you ever had. Good work cloud 9 cottage team and staff.

Room Tip: select the rooms at higher floors. they are quite clean and calm.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
2  Thank Elvis M
Owner_Cloud9, Owner at Cloud 9 Cottage, responded to this reviewResponded July 29, 2013

Dear Mr.Mark,

I want to thank you for the kind words you said about our Cottage and services. Your thoughts are important to us, but we are especially pleased when the feedback is positive. It really means a lot to me and to every one of our staff.

We try hard to provide the best possible services to our guests and their satisfaction is our reward.

Thank you again for your kind comments. We look forward to serving you again.

Yours Sincerely,

Pratyush pandey
Founder -Cloud 9

Reviewed July 20, 2013

I have visited Manali first time with my family and enjoyed my trip. The value for money resort.

We found the room to be nice clean and quiet large.Our room got cleaned everyday. What I really appreciated was that when we had left washing hanging in the bathroom, a few times and when we came back from our day out we would walk find all our clothes were removed from the bathroom and hung in a special area and later brought back to us dried and neatly folded!!! The staff were always asking if there was anything they could do.

We ate breakfast at the hotel every morning it had a few choices and it reminded me of my mums cooking. May I add that we had issues with our TV one morning, they had someone fix it within an hour.

It was one of the most enjoyable stays and will definately be going back to Cloud 9 next time we visit Manali. The level of service is what impresses most amongst many other things. Such as the quiet location, relaxing rest areas and proximity to all things happening. etc.

Stayed June 2013, travelled with family

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
2  Thank Kunal2607
Owner_Cloud9, Owner at Cloud 9 Cottage, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2013

Dear Guest, Thank you so much for sparing time to write a review on Trip Advisor and sharing your experiences. Your recommendation is much appreciated and we hope to have more visits from you in the near future. Team C9 Manali

Reviewed July 17, 2013

I was there last week and i guess this is the best platform to say Thanks to entire Cloud 9 Team. You really rocks. Great Service, best location and supportive staff.
As it was my first Manali trip so was looking for something which suits in terms of everything. If you are looking fabulous stay and value for Money. Go for Cloud 9.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Vips11

Dear Guest,

We are delighted you choose to stay at Cloud 9 for your Honeymoon.

Thank you for your high marks, and kind words. It was our pleasure to have you as guests at C9. We understand that when you are trying a accommodation for the first time, that too with your better half, you're never really sure what to expect. We are happy you enjoyed your first stay with us.

As you mentioned, we do take pride in having a good team of staff to ensure all of our guests have a wonderful, memorable stay.

We look forward to your next visit with us, hopefully sooner than later.

We thank you again!