OYO 1638 Hotel A Star Regency
OYO 2943 Hotel Eco Groves(Prini)(Great Value!)
$47
  • Breakfast included
$103
OYO 1837 Hotel Golden Meadows(Prini)(Great Value!)
$57
  • Restaurant
OYO 7138 Acharya Cottage(Prini)(Great Value!)
$65
Hotels.com
$87
$73
Agoda.com
OYO 8866 Mountain Face Cottage(Prini)(Great Value!)
$92
$113
$104
Agoda.com
$87
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Restaurant
All reviewsawesome experiencenice viewquality of foodview from the balconyplace to staykrishnamanalimrcooperativeglacierosmvalleyhospitalityheaternaturejunebehaviour
Reviewed March 12, 2013

Hi this is Satvir Ubhi and my number is 09915466636. It's my 3rd visit in manali in 8 months and the only choice of accommodation in my mind was A star Regency as I had an awesome experience during my last stays here. I stayed in a luxury room and the view from my balcony was breathtaking.The rooms are equivalent to the picadily or any other top hotels you will find here. The staff here is very hospitable and polite. I certainly find the food delicious here and very reasonable as well.Keep up the good work A star Family. My best wishes.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
5  Thank Satvir_Ubhi
Reviewed March 8, 2013

hi this is BAX u can contanct me 9033630671 if this review is good....
we stay 4 pax in room, room was so big that all four comes in to it and at night it was marvellous experience, staf was good and co-operative,

Room Tip: room service
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank baku619
Reviewed July 22, 2012

I stayed in this hotel with my family of 9 person from 26/29 May.2012. Hotel is good but no variety in food, Fix menu meals and not quality up to mark. They need to improve their food quality otherwise they cannot get repeated client. Before you book please check as restaurant is completed or not because of when stayed it was under constructions.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family