Where do you take your 8 year old goddaughter coming for a summer holiday to Geneva, her dad living nearby?
La Reserve has got everything for kids, swimming pool, playground in the trees, tennis, horse riding, other kids...in winter ice skating, we also could hire a boat from the private beach/jetty to go to Yvoire and Nernier. It is quite expensive, but was worth it. Sara's father likes the restaurants and the bar, Robert and I like the smoking lounge and coffee, and Sara is happy. The rooms are a bit tot small, but the spa is wonderful. Especially to relax from an exciting but strenuous day with Sara and her Dad.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La Reserve Geneve, a secret territory far from prying eyes. Hotel & spa, ideally located on the shores of Lake Geneva in a residential suburb just over three miles from the town center and two miles from the international airport. A cleverly concealed reserve of happiness set in 10 acres and available only to those in the know... The spa, five restaurants, 85 rooms and 17 suites tell a story of a wonderful journey, far from the rest of the world. A warm, relaxed atmosphere, with a magical view over the waters of the lake beyond the park. Whether for a night or a few days, it procures a delicious sensation of feeling at home right from the first moment... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Agoda, Odigeo, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your La Reserve Geneve Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Reserve Geneve Hotel And Spa
- La Reserve Geneve Hotel Bellevue
- La Reserve Geneva
- Hotel La Reserve
- La Reserve Geneve Hotel & Spa Canton Of Geneva, Switzerland - Bellevue