$155
$46
$159
$130
  • Restaurant
Residence La Reserve(Ferney-Voltaire)(Great Value!)
$104
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $129/night.

$64
$202
$144
Agoda.com
  • Pool
Ibis Budget Geneve Palexpo Aeroport(Le Grand Saconnex)(Great Value!)
$103
All reviewsoutdoor poolamazing hotelpillow menugeneva arealake viewlac lemanclub sandwichluxury hotelcity centreclose to the airportice skatingfungtselodgeteslarelaxationswitzerland
Reviewed March 6, 2012

We have a stayed a couple of nights at La Reserve on the way from Chamonix & Megeve, flying back home from Geneve. Generally hotel was brilliant is all aspects - can't claim anything, except two things which have made my memories very negative and obscured my experience. It's been staying with me for half year, and as long as I need 1 more review to get a Senior Contributor badge :-) I have decided to give a feedback on their job.

Firstly serious problem was arrogant personnel. When ordering flowers for my wife with concierge I felt like he made me a favour doing it, like I disturbed him from something more important. Another illustration was when we came to breakfast we wanted to take a free large round table overlooking the lake but manager said it was booked for somebody else and gave us an inconvenient table on the pathway, and offered the same round table to a couple entering breakfast area right behind us. The only difference was that, i believe, i was carrying an infant baby in my hands and the guy behind was with a dressed up hooker, so probably they, a kind of, "deserved" a better table. I asked another restaurant manager and receiption whether they accepted table bookings for breakfast - both said never. I hate this kind of sh... Purely unmotivated denial and he didn't care about my dissatisfaction.

Secondly, the main indoor pool is reserved only for adults, without exclusions. Kids can only use outdoor unheated pool. The explanation was that some guys from Geneve who're visiting the hotel's Spa and Gym didn't want anybody to break the silence. :-) Why not making 2-3 hours time slot during lunch time or morning, e.g., when junior guests could also enjoy the indoor pool, especially in bad weather conditions. I was not driving from Geneve, I was flying over from overseas thousand kilometers away to this hotel just to realize that I coudln't take my baby with me to the indoor heated pool because some high-ranking pensioners with prostatitis from Geneve wanted silence? Both days there were 2-3 guests in the indoor pool area at all times. That's also something totally out of my understanding.

To Service I'm giving 1 out of 5. Hopefully they would get my point. Never again and never let them a chance to correct the mistake - it's just none existant for me.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
6  Thank Fomych
lareservegeneve, Deputy General Manager at La Reserve Geneve Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded March 7, 2012

Dear Traveler, dear Guest,

Let us first of all thank you for having chosen La Reserve Geneva Hotel & Spa for your recent family trip on your way to Chamonix & Megève.
We also appreciate the fact that you took the time to share your comments with us on TripAdvisor.

We were glad to read your “general” high rating but paid a great attention to the troubles you suffered from regarding the staff attitude & service.

The mentioned attitude is not acceptable and does not reflect the quality & personalization of service we aim to provide to all our guests with no distinction.
Please accept our most sincere apologies on those points which we have discussed today with the concerned heads of departments.
Service, comfortable feelings, creating personal relationships are and should be at any time our main priorities, especially when dealing with Concierge service which is there to exceed your every need.

Regarding the breakfast table it could occur that guests mentioned their preference for one table and we try to keep it for them from one day to the other. This is nothing such as a “reservation system” but trying to make them feel “at home”.

As for the access to the indoor pool reserved to children older than 14 years old, I can understand your frustration. This rule does not only concern the indoor pool but the whole spa & fitness in general, for the quietness of our yearly Spa members and hotel residents but also for security measures. Nevertheless your comments have been taken into account and we took good note of your suggestion for a specific time schedule.

I deeply regret to hear that you will “never let us a chance to correct our mistake”. Should you change your mind at one point, be assured that we would be delighted to welcome you again and make you feel at home, as expected in the first place. Please do not hesitate to contact me personally in order for us to enhance this second stay and therefore showing you the “real face” of our hospitality.

Remaining at your entire disposal,

Reviewed February 25, 2012

The minute you arrive at Reception, you feel like you are in a magic place.
The staff is extremely pleasant (note: they do not wear any name badge to make you feel @home).

Jacques Garcia decorated the place - noticeable by the low seat chairs, comfortable and cosy.

The SPA, well known in Geneva is spacious and offers all amenities you could need - fitness has daily courses, with a full time trainer that takes the time to explain you what/ how to exercise.

An extremely great experience overall

Room Tip: Ask for a room with lake view (if possible) as some rooms will give you a view on the staff accommodation place & the tennis court (a shame for the price)
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled with friends
lareservegeneve, Deputy Genaral Manager at La Reserve Geneve Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded February 29, 2012

Dear Madam,

We first of all would like to thank you for your recent stay with your friends at La Reserve Geneve Hotel & Spa. We truly appreciate that you took the time to share your nice comments with us on TripAdvisor.

We were glad to read your high satisfaction on different levels and look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back very soon to enjoy all our spring & summer activities too.

Reviewed February 9, 2012

We took our daughter there for her birthday recently. From our arrival at the hotel throughout the evening we were treated to the best service and food we could have asked for.
Thank you!

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with family
lareservegeneve, Deputy General Manager at La Reserve Geneve Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded February 29, 2012

Dear traveler, dear guest,

Thank you for having chosen our restaurant Le Loti at La Reserve Hotel & Spa to celebrate your daughter’s birthday.
We highly appreciate that you took the time to post your positive review on Trip Advisor and feel very glad that everything went smoothly & perfectly.

Looking forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back on another special occasion, we remain at your entire disposal,

Reviewed February 1, 2012

Still the best hotel in Geneva with the best food, lobby, bar and crowd. And now the smokers lounge (fumoir) is operating again. Love this place!

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business

Dear Sir,

Many thanks for your loyalty to La Reserve Hotel & Spa and for having shared your full satisfaction with us through Trip Advisor.

Thank you for your great encouragement! We feel very glad & proud that you elected us as the “best hotel of Geneva” and will spare no effort in pursuing our constant quality improvement.

Looking forward to welcoming you back,

Reviewed January 18, 2012

We celebrated my wife's birthday with some local friends. The highly recommended the Loti and the Tse Fung restaurants. We had dinner at the Loti and it was phenomenal. The service is impeccable. I have never been in a restaurant where you are so well taken care of. They cater to your every need. Anything you want, you got it! They made a special chocolate lava cake just for my wife. The Foie Gras is unlike I've ever had before. The rest of the food, from salad to dessert was amazing. When in Geneva, go here for sure.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with friends
lareservegeneve, Deputy General Manager at La Reserve Geneve Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded February 1, 2012

Dear Sir,

Thank you for having chosen The Loti restaurant at La Reserve Geneva to celebrate your wife’s birthday with your friends.
We truly appreciate that you took the time to share your high appreciation with us on TripAdvisor. We were sincerely glad to hear about your satisfaction.
Looking forward to having the pleasure of welcoming you back to La Reserve,