“Disapointed with 30 nudos kite school”

30 Nudos Kite -Wind-Sup Center
Ranked #1 of 16 Tours in El Medano
More attraction details
Owner description: At 30 Nudos you can find all year around lessons for all levels and ages of windsurfing, kitesurfing and surfing. Qualified instructors with extensive experience and highly motivated. You can also repair and rent your equipment and buy new and second hand gear. We speak Spanish, English, French, German, Italian and Portuguese.
Doncaster, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Disapointed with 30 nudos kite school”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 22, 2013

Having recently visited 30 nudos kite school in Tenerife I purchased a pakage deal kite system
from Sergio whom is the owner.

He explained to me what I should buy being a complete beginner to the sport.
The sale went ahead took the kite home and on my first expedition to the shore found that every valve bladder on the leading edge and 2 struts and come apart.

I called Sergio to explain the problem and found himself being defensive saying the kite was good when left here . He then told me it was a common problem but offered no methods of helping me solve the problem except the obvious of paying more money to get it repaired.

so beware anyone new to the sport not to trust this guy whatsoever

Visited August 2013
8 Thank dean s

Galway, Ireland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Kite School”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 1, 2013

I did my course with 30 Nudos this summer. The experience was supreme. Not only is the beach in El Medano famous for its great conditions, 30 Nudos provided with superb experience of the sport and truly transformed my lazy holidays into an unforgettable adventure! :)
The atmosphere in the shop is very friendly. It's simply a bunch of friends sharing the passion and spreading their enthusiasm. They'll make you feel welcome from the moment you step your feet through the door.
Sergio and Antonio are some of the most experienced in the area so you'll be under the best possible supervision. I had my lessons with Antonio and was actually stopped on the beach and told he's the best teacher in El Medano. And I agree - he's got a gift! He paced the lessons according to my abilities, giving specific and clear instructions and was always very attentive.

All instructors will come out into the water with you for as long as you need it, which is very assuring, especially if you're a beginner and you end up losing your board or tangling the kite or whatever the problem might be. They'll be there for you and you won't have to get back on shore with each problem.
This factor really stands out in comparison to other kite schools there. I felt sorry for other students as they often seemed lost, unable to proceed on their own and confused, whereas I had somebody experienced with me at all times, and felt safe and happy to experiment with the kite and the wind.
This also allows a more productive lesson, as you are being instructed on the spot and assisted throughout the exercises. I didn't see any other instructors following their students in the water and I don't think my experience of the sport would be the same had Antonio not been with me.

If you're looking for some thrill, adrenaline and an exhilarating experience, definitely give kite surfing a try. 30 Nudos will provide you with top-class equipment, best tutoring, ensure you are safe and have tons of fun trying to master the wind and water!
If you decide to continue with the sport they will also help pick equipment best suited for you and advise where to plan your next holidays - and trust me, you will consider that after you give it a try!

Visited July 2013
1 Thank SuperKasiaDe
Moscow, Russia
“Fantastic Kite shcool”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 21, 2013

30 Nudos Kite School was beyond fantastic. If you are looking for a thrill, a good workout, and some sweet people to hang out with, then this is for you. They oversee all of the lessons and using his experience, make sure that everything runs smoothly and that the students enjoy themselves and have a productive lesson. Whatever your level come down and join they have something for everyone. Apart from teaching kite surfing, they offer guests the best experiences that EL Medano has to offer. At 30 Nudos Kite School you not only get a kite school to cater for all your needs, but you gain good friends that you can always come home to.
The owner Sergio Ramirez and his best teacher that I v ever meet Antonio Pacheco are some of the most experienced kite boarders in El Medano! Also, the equipment you use to learn is some of the best out there, so you aren’t learning on crappy stuff that is falling apart or ten years old. The boards and kites are new and sharp.
Antonio is an excellent instructor who will give you great instruction for kite surfing. In a short amount of time I gained a lot of new information and perfected different things and styles.
Antonio is a good teacher because he gives easy to follow explanations and gives good examples.
El Medano in Tenerife Island is an awesome place for kite boarding and the spot where the ocean is really life and you can feel it!
I strongly recommend taking kite boarding lessons with 30 Nudos Kite School, it will be a valuable experience!

Visited May 2013
Ireland
“excellent school and shop”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 8, 2013

I met Sergio and Antonio last January.They are both very nice guys and excellent kiting instructors. They give full commitment to their students and ensure that all aspects of the sport are taught in a very safe and structured manner.
They both speak English and are very willing to offer help and advice about gear and equipment. I just recently purchased an Fone Bandit from Sergio which he arranged to have delivered to my home in Ireland. His prices are very competitive and his sales service is without fault, - fast and efficient. 30 Nudos is a very good and reliable outfit, I will deal with them again.

Visited January 2013
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“First Kite surf lessons..”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 12, 2013

Everything was great! The wind, the place and above all the quality of the lessons!
I really appreciate the welcome of the instructors!
Sergio: thank you!
Antonio: perfect lesson I enjoyed so much "Bravo!"

1 Thank FrenchValy