Review Highlights
Brilliant

Reviewed November 22, 2017
Rachel P
Nottingham, United Kingdom
Amazing Enduro guided tour !

Reviewed April 17, 2017
SebastienConan
Aarhus, Denmark

All reviews daniele mtb riding confidence technical route
Reviewed November 22, 2017

We went on Black sands trip. Daniele was an excellent guide and knew so much about the area, wildlife, trees etc. We had all done around 10 or so days of single track in the UK and black sands was not technical for us but it was beautiful and it sounds like the other trips are a big step up in. Brilliant day!

Date of experience: November 2017
Reviewed April 17, 2017

Daniele has been such a nice guide for this tour, what a professional ! He is really skilled and know how to make people relax and feel great even though the track is a bit hard ( I had over evaluated my level :D).
Next time I come back to Tenerife I will go for another tour for sure.
Thanks again and see you later.

Date of experience: April 2017
Reviewed February 16, 2016

For me riding whit Fluyendo was nothing more than pure fun in any aspect. I decided to take four rides with them. Before we choose my rides I told them all about my wishes, my physical condition and my technical skills. They picked me up four different rides on four different locations on the island. Every one of them was something special with their own special "sweets". For those four days I felt like being in a "candy shop". :)
Guides at Fluyendo are just perfect. In the minute I felt like riding with my friends. Pace of riding was suited for my skills. They do not push you on crazy roller coaster (except if you want to :) ). You can stop and have a break to see those beautiful views or have a snack every time you want. They have a knowledge of historical, geographically, vegetation , volcanic activity and of course gastronomical and more and more..... They are full of tips where to go and what to do on the island.
In short They are so much more than just an average adventure activity provider. If you are looking for super fun and want to find new friends do not hesitate and contact them.

Date of experience: February 2016
1  Thank Boski80
Reviewed August 11, 2015

I had an amazing day out thanks to the guys from Fluyendo, our guide for the day Leonardo took us down some of the most challenging terrain in the mountains on the south side of the island, rough, rocky and wild. The views when i could take my eyes of the trail were stunning, and thanks for the regular stops guys they were needed. We had 2 other excellent riders with us, which gave you a chance to share the experiences of the day. I will be booking a ride with them again when i head back to Tenerife to enjoy some of the riding on the north of the island, which i hear has something completely different to offer.

Date of experience: July 2015
Reviewed July 26, 2015 via mobile

I've riden up and down the UK following the British Downhill series but I've never come across the terrain Daniele took me down on the ride. The combination of volcanic ash and jagged rock gardens combined with steep shoots and switchbacks were awesome and all totally natural tech trail. I can guarantee what Daniele will show you you will enjoy.
More over the guide himself (Daniele) was just a top bloke a new where to take you after assessing you're ability on simpler trails on one of the routes he takes you on which I believe can interlink with simpler and more technical trails. I booked two rides with him and my rear derailleur broke right at the end of the first ride and in the struggle to find one on the island Daniele took it to himself to find me the exact one so he could get me back out on the bike knowing how much of a buzz I had off the first ride. I think the fact he did that shows what a top guy he is and why it's worth booking your rides with him on the island.
Tenerife's scenery and ride is next level you don't want to miss out on it if you're keen on riding all sorts of terrain as unless you're from southern Europe I doubt you'll have riden the amazing terrain tenerife has to offer.

Date of experience: July 2015