We stayed at this villa for 2 weeks in January 2013 on the strength of Trip Advisor reviews. Jill & Nigel were the warm kind hosts we were expecting. The room was well equipped, but not spacious and needing a little TLC. They are booked almost year round so it is not surprising that repairs and redecoration are hard to fit in. We loved the ambience of the breakfast terrace which was like the United Nations during our 2 week stay.
Like the previous reviewer we would have appreciated a warm pool which could easily be achieved with the Tenerifan sunshine and solar panels.
Our balcony (room 8a) was unusable when the wind was strong and would benefit from an awning like the one on the breakfast terrace.
Overall we loved the place and enjoyed the island. First class hosts!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villa Las Dunas Luxury Bed and Breakfast at 50 euros a night per room all incl., Beautiful seaview or mountain view rooms in a quiet location and ideally situated for airport and sightseeing. All rooms have private bathroom with shower,tea/coffee making facilities and a fridge. Large heated pool in beautiful shared suntrap surroundings. Parking available. Secure garage available for storing sports equipment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Villa Las Dunas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Las Dunas Hotel El Medano
- Villa Las Dunas El Medano, Tenerife