My boyfriend and I just stayed one night at Villa Las Dunas before spending a week on a sailboat. Jill and Nigel were helpful with restaurant recommendations, advising us of how to get to the marina for our sailing trip and they were just generally great hosts...available for any questions.
The property is as described and was perfect for us, we were very tired for a 30 hour plane flight into Madrid a couple of days prior so we mostly rested there. It was an easy walk into town and we went into once for dinner and then the second time for lunch and a SUP (stand-up paddle board rental!)
All in all, I would highly recommend Villa Las Dunas...its exactly as described, the hosts are very helpful and the welcome basket in the room with wine, tea and biscuits is great for a weary traveler! If you are looking for something relaxing, calming and away from the crowds then definitely consider booking with Jill & Nigel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villa Las Dunas Luxury Bed and Breakfast at 50 euros a night per room all incl., Beautiful seaview or mountain view rooms in a quiet location and ideally situated for airport and sightseeing. All rooms have private bathroom with shower,tea/coffee making facilities and a fridge. Large heated pool in beautiful shared suntrap surroundings. Parking available. Secure garage available for storing sports equipment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Villa Las Dunas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Las Dunas Hotel El Medano
- Villa Las Dunas El Medano, Tenerife