Ways to Experience Mana Cruises
from $308.72
from $1,252.32
from $1,852.32
More Info
All reviews sunset cruise beautiful boat private charter awesome sunset epic experience perfect cruise the small group size beautiful evening captain dan fabulous trip enjoy the beauty well worth the extra money highly recommend this cruise ko olina marina great drinks awesome crew octopus
Selected filters
Reviewed September 6, 2019

This Sunset dinner cruise was a highlight of our trip. I would like to thank Austin & Kayla who made our experience extra special. There were 4 of us on the charter and we had a great time. Nothing was too much trouble for the crew and the boat was beautiful. We were lucky enough to encounter dolphins thanks to Austin's sharp eye and this for me was a definite highlight. The meal was delicious and I would highly recommend this charter. Thanks for making our last night on the Island a memorable one.

Date of experience: September 2019
Reviewed September 4, 2019

So there isn’t a family choice. My adult daughter and I (mom) chartered a private sunset cruise and it was amazing. Jake and Ryan were the best hosts. 3 hours total, tasting apps and drinks and perfect music and sunset. $1250 plus tax and tip.

Date of experience: September 2019
Reviewed September 2, 2019 via mobile

Our family of 6 took the private charter sunset dinner cruise in early June, and it was one of the highlights of our entire week-long trip to Oahu. We arrived at the marina, which was only a couple minutes from Aulani where we stayed, and we were greeted by Rodney and Kai. They were so attentive the entire cruise, and catered to us whenever we needed drinks, chips, or had any questions. The boat itself is gorgeous and was plenty spacious for our group. We lounged on the trampoline and bean bag chairs and enjoyed the views. It started out as a beautiful, sunny day, but it looked for a minute like we might get caught in a storm. Kai navigated the boat to make sure we didn’t catch any rain. We were able to sail for a while with just the sails and no motor, which was so peaceful. We listened to chill Hawaiian tunes, and sipped drinks as we sailed along the coast. We dropped the anchor and had an absolutely delicious dinner cooked by Kai. It was one of the best meals on the trip! Rodney and Kai were great answering our questions about the island and pointing out some sea turtles! After we ate, we took in the gorgeous sunset and headed back to the marina. Next time I am back in Oahu, I will definitely book another cruise with Mana. The service and experience are incredible, so don’t hesitate one second head to sea with them!!

Date of experience: June 2019
Reviewed August 19, 2019

One of my top favorite cruises. The ship was new, clean and the crew was absolutely awesome. I’d recommend and would go again!

Date of experience: August 2019
Reviewed August 7, 2019

The boat and Mana Crew was completely perfect. Everything I hoped and dreamed it would be. Thank you for giving us the best catamaran experience we could ask for!

Date of experience: August 2019