I have stayed at Baldi during Christmas and besides the pool area (which are definitely not Hot Springs) I can not say a one good thing about this place.
- unfriendly service and Manager
- they are running scams to make money (watch out for your towels)
- I am not sure if what they serve at the restaurant is actually food for people
- drinks are overpriced
- rooms are moldy and old
I would recommend Tabacon if you really want to experience Hot Springs.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Baldi Hot Springs Hotel and Spa is located in the heart of Costa Rica, at the base of the Arenal Volcano in La Fortuna, San Carlos. This is the perfect family get away that offers 25 thermo mineral hot water pools flowing naturally from the base of the volcano. These medicinal hot springs waters are certified by NAL (National Water Laboratory) from the Government of Costa Rica. You will enjoy pools ranging in temperatures from 93, 100, 102, 104, 109, 110, 113, 116, 152 º F, a combination that is suitable to all of our guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotwire, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Baldi Hot Springs Hotel Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baldi Hot Springs Hotel Resort & Spa Costa Rica/San Carlos