“Musical Chairs”

Coucou Limoux
Ranked #2 of 16 things to do in Limoux
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Coucou Limoux is a craft workshop/gift shop in centre ville Limoux. Classes are held in both English & French. If you're visiting , small, lightweight projects can be arranged! As an official stockist of Chalk Paint™ Decorative Paint by Annie Sloan, Merrilees also runs full and half day Chalk Paint™ workshops. Come buy artwork, jewellery, furniture, home decor, nick-knacks, gifts & more!
Reviewed October 21, 2017

..... well a lovely selection of music accompanied 6 of us today whilst we each totally transformed a French kitchen chair from grenier / skip condition to charming vintage 'relooked' chic ........ Merrilees demonstrated to all and assisted each of us to achieve all of this with the Chalk Paints from Annie Sloane .... the variety of colours meant we could create an individual piece ..... and we did !! ..... I especially liked her fascinating work-shop studio, such a treat to be 'creating' there ...... if in Limoux do pop in to check out the eclectic range of bits&bobs, jewellery and clothes .... they are all beautiful. Thanks Merrilees

2  Thank Maggie H
"well worth a visit"
"clay"
in 23 reviews

Reviewed October 16, 2017

Spent a couple of hours creating lovely decoupage and screen print of Frida Kahlo very pleased with my results great afternoon well done Merrilees !

2  Thank SusieBetty
Reviewed October 7, 2017

Coucou limoux truly is a haven of all things lovely! I attended the Silver clay workshop and was amazed at the results! Merrilees is an excellent teacher who instills confidence as well as being super patient and kind. I had a lovely afternoon, met a fab bunch of women and made a unique piece of jewellery to boot! Great place to buy chalk paint too!(with brilliant advice). Check out all the other lovely handmade goodies, from cloth bags to wooden signs..you won't be disappointed.

2  Thank PhilomenaRizzardi
Reviewed October 5, 2017

Learning the process of working with silver clay to make a piece of jewellery ,
A fun & informative class made more enjoyable by Merrilees patient tuition with a lovely group of ladies .

See more reviews
Reviewed September 14, 2017 via mobile

Yeasterday I had lovely time In the Shop, I made my own Frida board in a workshop. All people was so nice and I really felt that I was welcomed there. Found some really nice clothes, shoes also! I am coming back! First time At so long time I feel again inspiration and passion for in my soul. This place really got me feeling that I got everything positive energy what have been Lost. Thank you Merrilees, you are so lovely! ✌❤️