Open today: 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM, 2:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Lovely design and craft shopping

Coucou Limoux has moved to wonderful bright new premises at 47 rue Jean Jaures in the centre of... read more

Reviewed December 1, 2018
joannamaycock
Brussels, Belgium
via mobile
Fabulous Workshops

We visited this wonderful shop on our recent holiday to this beautiful region and did a couple of... read more

Reviewed September 13, 2018
birdsyview
Manchester, United Kingdom
via mobile

All reviews great teacher great afternoon jewellery making wonderful shop great craft can't wait to go back wings solid silver all ages recent holiday look forward shop sells spent the afternoon the owner last week few hours clay
Reviewed October 16, 2017

Spent a couple of hours creating lovely decoupage and screen print of Frida Kahlo very pleased with my results great afternoon well done Merrilees !

2  Thank SusieBetty
Reviewed October 7, 2017

Coucou limoux truly is a haven of all things lovely! I attended the Silver clay workshop and was amazed at the results! Merrilees is an excellent teacher who instills confidence as well as being super patient and kind. I had a lovely afternoon, met a fab bunch of women and made a unique piece of jewellery to boot! Great place to buy chalk paint too!(with brilliant advice). Check out all the other lovely handmade goodies, from cloth bags to wooden signs..you won't be disappointed.

2  Thank PhilomenaRizzardi
Reviewed October 5, 2017

Learning the process of working with silver clay to make a piece of jewellery ,
A fun & informative class made more enjoyable by Merrilees patient tuition with a lovely group of ladies .

Reviewed September 14, 2017 via mobile

Yeasterday I had lovely time In the Shop, I made my own Frida board in a workshop. All people was so nice and I really felt that I was welcomed there. Found some really nice clothes, shoes also! I am coming back! First time At so long time I feel again inspiration and passion for in my soul. This place really got me feeling that I got everything positive energy what have been Lost. Thank you Merrilees, you are so lovely! ✌❤️

Date of experience: September 2017
Reviewed September 12, 2017

It's been a few years since our last visit to Coucou & our first time visiting the new (to us) shop/workshop. We took part in couple of workshops, learnt some new skills and have come away with loads of ideas for home décor. Loved it. Will be back.

Date of experience: September 2017