I stayed with Maureen and John for 5 nights in July 2011. I found them through Trip Advisor and feel I got really lucky. They were fantastic hosts. I was travelling alone and they made me feel very welcome involving me with the other guests, finding accomodation for me for a couple of nights when they were booked out, inviting me to a locals only Paella night at a local vineyard, inviting me to a BBQ they put together for friends and guests after I had checked out, offering up a free beer at the end of a long day and helping me find my way around the area. On top of all this was the simply amazing breakfasts that Maureen put on. They were amazing. I have travelled a lot and never experienced anything like them. The house is a beautiful French farmhouse that they have restored. My room was comfortable with a great ensuite. The pool and BBQ area are perfect for lounging around and cooling off at the end of a hot day. I will definately be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Domaine St George is a luxurious chambre d'hote located amongst vineyards just outside the market town of Limoux. All bedrooms are en-suite and individually decorated with traditional French furniture. All rooms have personal touches and every effort is made to help guests feel welcome. They have the use of the solar-heated 9 metre pool, shady summer house, own gas BBQ and summer kitchen. The house is not for smokers. There is secure parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your B & B in Limoux at Domaine St George reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- b & b In Limoux At Domaine St George Hotel Limoux
- Bed And Breakfast In Limoux At Domaine St George
- Domaine St George Limoux