Review Highlights
A little gem for teens

Lovely safe environment. Inside Center parks in de kempervennen, can be busy with lessons during... read more

Reviewed today
C6441MCclaireb
Hampshire, United Kingdom
via mobile
Excellent teacher!

Our 4 children aged 6 -11 had 3 mornings of ski lessons as part of a trip to Center Parcs. They... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
FamileG

All reviews day pass snow centre center parcs great fun friendly staff montana snow restaurant bar my son snowboarding lessons value for money nice restaurant spoke good english after hours viewing area year olds fantastic facility last year
Reviewed August 30, 2018 via mobile

Just used the slope for the odd hour and had a great time with our 6 year old who can ski already. They were friendly and helpful. I was a little unnerved that they don't adjust the ski binding to your weight. Apparently they aren't allowed by their insurance. So it's just set to an average weight. For the odd hour I wasn't too worried, but maybe that's because it's OK or maybe I wasn't worried because I don't understand how dangerous that is. Maybe I'd think twice if I were super skinny!

Reviewed August 30, 2018 via mobile

We have visited this snow centre several times while visiting centerparcs De Kempervennen. I would thoroughly recommend this place to skiers and snowboarders of all ages and experience. The staff are all superb and make every effort to meet all of your needs and queries. Skiing and snowboarding lessons are available at all levels of competency and the instructors have a great attitude and sense of humour. You can hire snowsuits at six euros a day, and also helmets and gloves. The midweek ski pass (covering unlimited slope time from Tuesday to Thursday) is a real bargain at 75 euros. We will always visit this ski centre when we are in the area!!!

Reviewed August 27, 2018 via mobile

Both 7 and 9 year old absolutely loved their lessons with their teacher, a lovely lady with long hair whose name totally escapes us! She was very kind and patient with them and they managed both slopes very well by the last couple of lessons. Such a boost for their confidence.

Reviewed August 19, 2018 via mobile

My teenage sons loved learning the basics at Montana Snowcenter. They had lessons on a Saturday and Sunday from 12.30-2pm.

The groups were small enough for them to get lots of ski time. The instructors spoke good English and knew their stuff. I am not giving 5* as they didn’t have the same instructor for both days. Only minor, but I feel continuity would of suited them better.

There’s a brilliant viewing area in the restaurant. We enjoyed coffees and toasted sandwiches on Day one. Hot chocolate milk for the lads after skiing plus pizza and spag Bol. Both meals were good sizes and good quality.

We were staying at Center Parcs de Vossemeren, and it was an easy drive over to the snow Center.

Stopped at Bij de Nuet on the way back to CPs on day two. Highly recommend the PANCAKES!!

Reviewed August 18, 2018 via mobile

Montana Snowcenter was a welcome respite from the searing heat! We had never been to a snow dome before and as keen skiers we were not sure what to expect! We had a great time! My daughter especially loved the jumps including the airbag!
The staff on the equipment desk were especially helpful, even coming & fixing the button lift when it decided to stop.
I would also recommend the restaurant, really large portions especially the ribs!