We are a family of 4 (one 4 year old and 9 month old baby) and this was our first trip to CP Holland. We arrived at 2.30pm and were able to drive straight to our villa. We had a 3 bed VIP in area 9 which was a 5-10 min walk to both main centres (swimming and sports). Villas are well equipped and spotlessly clean though there is no oven/grill - worth noting if you plan on being self catering. There was a welcome box provided but we weren't greatly organised so I would advise booking your activities as soon as you arrive if not before. Your free toppings are handy for a bowling or bikes (2 toppings for an hour bowling or one bike). Both bowling and bikes were fully booked up so try to book in advance or you have less choice. Restaurants were easy to book on the day though the Grill is very popular as it has a children's night on Wednesdays. The park is not as big as the UK ones and very easy to cycle around as it's flat! The ski centre looked excellent though lessons are done by age group so children and adults aren't together. All the staff speak really excellent English and coulDn't be more helpful. The supermarket is well stocked though you may want a Dutch translation tool for the meats.
Lovely park and so much cheaper than the UK during half-term!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- De Kempervennen Holiday Park offers a varied, unique and sporty selection of activities for a carefree holiday. In addition to having a wonderful time in the subtropical leisure pool, strolling through the Market Dome - with various restaurants, a grand café and lovely shops – you can try climbing, baby and toddler swimming, archery or go in search of Big Mama. Or as a previous guest commented: “Perfect for our annual group holiday! Everything was within reach for a great week.” The park also has a number of unusual types of accommodation, such as the spacious Eden cottages and luxury houseboats. The countryside as a playground De Kempervennen has two large lakes where you can go diving in search of the giant catfish Big Mama. Or you can go water skiing and wake boarding on the water which you can also whoosh over on the Zip Wire. You can be in the beautiful Malpi nature reserve in minutes by mountain bike, but to be honest, you don’t even need to leave the park for a really great time. Jump into your skis or snowboard the whole year round in the 5500 m2 of real snow in Montana Snowcenter, try paintballing with your friends or gain your PADI diving certificate during one of the multiple-day courses. “Really great for the children” The innovative holiday park offers a huge number of great activities for children of all ages, both indoor and outdoor. Orry and his friends put on various shows while children can play at being a chef, princess, knight or painter. Or how about snorkelling among exotic fish, a DJ workshop or the Aqua Scooter which will pull you along under water? And there is an extensive and highly entertaining programme in the evenings, as witnessed by this enthusiastic guest: “Holland’s got Talent: eat your heart out..!!!” Come and discover for yourself why De Kempervennen, about fifteen kilometres south of Eindhoven, is rightly called the ‘Pearl of Center Parcs’. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz and Priceline so you can book your Center Parcs De Kempervennen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Center Parcs De Kempervennen Hotel Westerhoven
- Center Parcs De Kempervennen Westerhoven, The Netherlands, Europe