“perfect!”

Paradise Studios & Apartments
Athens, Greece
“perfect!”
Reviewed May 13, 2014

It is beautifully decorated hotel. Staff are very happy to help and all were very pleasant,Teri was happy to help us in any service.perfect location, it has a lovely garden and pool. The breakfast looked so nicely laid out and was delicious.thank you for all guys.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
  • Greek first
Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
Reviewed October 28, 2013

I could not have asked for anything more during my stay in Paradise, I actually came across it because I was traveling to do my Scuba Diving course on Mylopotas. My apartment right next to the Pool was tidy, fresh and welcoming. The staff were amazing, I felt like I was staying with relatives not at a hotel. Mira the housekeeper and the barman were just so kind. Maria and Panos the owners both checked in on me to make sure I was having an enjoyable stay. As a single female traveler, I felt welcomed and safe from the moment I set foot on the island. I loved it so much I extended my stay for an additional night. I really recommend staying in Paradise in September, perfect weather and no crowds.

On the downside my neighbors were noisy but we all suffer from annoying neighbours from time to time, instead of getting upset I actually befriended them and had a drink with them the following night.

Just so you know, the hotel is set back a little way from the beach, so it simply means you need to put on a good pair of flip flops and have a walk, believe me after all the fabulous food your waist line with be grateful for the exercise. Or you could always just hire a quad bike which is just around the corner :)

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank Tracey M
Travelers also viewed these Milopotas hotels
Ios Palace Hotel
Levantes - Ios Boutique Hotel
Marcos Beach Hotel
Marcos Beach Hotel
#7 of 10 in Milopotas

Been to Paradise Studios & Apartments? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Paradise Studios & Apartments

Property: Paradise Studios & Apartments
Address: Milopotas 84001, Greece
Location: Greece > South Aegean > Cyclades > Ios > Milopotas
Bar / Lounge Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Room Service Shuttle Bus service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #2 of 7 Specialty Lodging in Milopotas
Hotel Class:3 star — Paradise Studios & Apartments 3*
Featuring a privileged location, just 200 m (218 yrd) from Mylopotas Beach, Paradise Studios and Apartments offers to the guests furnished studios and apartments. All our units are air-conditioned. Each includes a kitchenette with kitchenware, fridge and cooking hobs. They all open up to a furnished balcony with view to the sea, the pool or the gardens of the hotel.

Just a step from our swimming pool our guests can enjoy their Continental Breakfast and during the day can swim or relax on the sun beds with a cold cocktail or a snack from our 4 Elements Snack Bar. Free Wi-Fi is available on our premises. Near the pool area our hotel also offers BBQ facilities, while BBQ nights are also organized regularly. Our guesthouse offers you the opportunity to the guests to extreme their holidays with water sports like tube rides or wind surfing, or explore a new world with scuba diving or expose secluded beaches with organized boat tours, and other outdoors activities at a discounted price for the quests. Transfer from/to the port is available for our guests and free outdoor private parking located 50 m (54 yrd) away. Paradise Studios and apartments lays only 5 km (3miles) away from the harbor of Ios and 2 km (1,3 miles) from the Main Village of Ios Island. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld so you can book your Paradise Studios & Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Paradise Studios & Apartments Ios, Greece