Levantes - Ios Boutique Hotel
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Beachfront
  • Pool
Excellent 5/5
All reviewsprivate poolmylopotas beachoutdoor areapool barjunior suitebalcony and sea viewunique hospitalitypieslarge bathroomfree upgradefamily businesswonderful stayexcellent breakfastlocal beachsurrounding mountainsamazing hotelcommon areas
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 21, 2013

Leavantes Hotel is absolutely amazing and I miss it! Me and my family loved it! we made new friends (the staff) they are so lovely! I miss them so much its unreal! me and my family stayed up every-night behind the bar chatting and laughing with the staff! Can't forget little dog Rosie-(such a cutie). There breakfast in the morning was just amazing! the owner was Fantastic-The owner booked us a taxi every-night so we could go to a restaurant, Got me and my family a great little rental car! most days me and my family went down to mylopatas beach, Which is only a 2 minute walk from Levantes. When me and my Family went to the beach we did some snorkelling, we also hired a boat to take us out in the sea, and we did cliff jumping, Snorkelling etc - Levantes provided us with lunch to take on the boat with us which was very kind of them! During the time at the beach we would find somewhere nice to eat along the street opposite the beach, the lunches are gorgeous at the beach! after the beach when we started to make our way back to the hotel, me and my family went into our room to get ready for a nice meal, we would come back to the cleanest room! the cleaners are lovely they make your room beautiful! at the back of our hotel room we had a beautiful swimming pool, and a amazing view! Levantes Hotel is highly recommended, I personally would rate this hotel 5 stars! all I can say is thank you so much for a brilliant holiday Levantes! thankyou again! hope to see you soon x

Room Tip: Book early!
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed November 2, 2013

We had a wonderful time at this beautiful hotel. The view was amazing and we were handy to everything but our hosts arranged a great little rental car from a business along the Mylopatas Beach, its cost was really reasonable and the owner very helpful. The breakfasts provided were fabulous along with the family who owned and ran the business, thank you guys for the freshly baked cake which was very delicious. Every day we were greeted with lots of smiles and conversation and nothing was any trouble. We would highly recommend this Hotel and the Island of Ios.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 16, 2013

We stayed here a week, then decided to extend our vacation for few days more and all because of the great place and attitude. Besides perfect weather, famous view from hotel lounge/pool was really breathtaking, we enjoyed it every morning, having a delicious breakfast and every evening with best made Mojito`s...
Overall, room was clean (towels and bath cosmetics changed every single day) and cosy, staff was extremely welcoming, beach so close (just few steps away :) ) and village 15min by foot, 2min driving.
We, for sure, will return and suggest this place to everyone for unforgettable getaway! ;)

Evita&Ingrida

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Whitelies
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Its one of the best hotel i ever stayed at. The view its unbelivable over Mylopotas beach. The owner Markos and his wife plus his three adorable daughers have done an amazing job and are welcomeing you with open arms :). The best hotel to stay at if you coming for visiting Ios

• Stayed: July 2013
levantes, Front Office Manager at Levantes - Ios Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2013

Dear Guest,

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review of our property, your comments are very much valued. We really appreciate your comments regarding our customer service and ongoing upgrades to the property.Mr Markos and Ms Margarita really apriciated it and also all the staff of Levantes.
Thank you again, and we look forward to seeing you on your next trip to Ios

Best Regards

Irene

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Very good location on the island, if you are not going to join the crowd for partying the whole night. The owner picked us up at the harbour, we enjoyed it! Town is very close, walking distance about 10 min. or a short bus drive. The beach is only 125 stairs away, what is good cardio training on the way up! The beach is really cool, with nice restaurants and shops behind. The rooms are nice as well, bathrooms are okay. Breakfast was good, presentation could be a little better, but who cares if quality is ok. The only thing I hated was the so called coffee machine, with hot water or brown water 'filter coffee'. Cappuccino or Latte was an extra -with around 4€ a little expansive! If we would plan to go back, we would choose Levantes again.

• Stayed: August 2013