All reviews place to stay bus stop main beach short walk village ios
Reviewed November 10, 2014 via mobile

Words cannot describe how great this place is! I really don't know where to start..
George is an absolute star, I've never met someone that makes every single person feel so welcome.
Above and beyond is an understatement, he just does anything to help and is always there when you need him! I had a bad personal experience with a guy that worked at a bar follow me back and George INSTANTLY picked up that I felt uncomfortable and got rid of him, then ensured that I was okay.
Him and his lovely parents make every one part of the 'purple pig family' (including the many people that came here to escape the camp down the road, Farout).
Well I could go on for days how good this place is and how amazing the rooms are but I'll sum it up with it being the best place I have ever stayed.

Also Mikes strawberry daiquiris!!!!

Thank you so much for an unbelievable time, I will be back

Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed September 1, 2014

Basic accom (in private bungalow rooms not camping) rooms were clean, not very noisy, great aircon, bad sewerage problems whilst we were there but that can't be helped in a place like IOS, seconds away from the beach and a 10 min walk to far out, no wifi in our room and was sketchy in reception/pool area at times

Date of stay: July 2014
Reviewed August 25, 2014

Where do I start, well George runs the joint and in all my travels I have never met anyone so fun and accommodating. He goes above and beyond to ensure your stay is the best. Besides that the hostel pool area is awesome and rooms are built in a way that all balconies connect creating a very social environment! The rooms themselves are decent, aircon, fresh sheets/towels daily, fridge and comfortable beds. Also no issues with bringing home visitors ;)

I would highly recommend this place to anyone looking to stay next to the beach, don't bother with Far Out Resort, its overpriced and crap, come here if your looking to meet friends and have a good time!

1  Thank ℒucux ℒ
Reviewed August 24, 2014 via mobile

Great hospitality from George and his family. They looked after us with port transfers, fixing things in the room and even making sure we were ok when in bed with a fever! Rooms are great, location excellent and the pool/bar/food is great value! Watch out for Mike's free poured Long Island Ice Teas!!

1  Thank LisaJaneMcC
Reviewed August 23, 2014

My friends and I had an amazing stay here. All the staff were incredible, especially George! He was prepared to arrange a doctor for my friends who were unwell and made every effort to make there stay as comfortable as possible. All transfers were organised the day before. Food was amazing and affordable and Mike the bar tender was very helpful organising taxis.

Room tip: All rooms were clean, bedding was Included as well as towels. All rooms had transfers and were very quite.