Spent holiday in this beautiful locality in June. Rooms were always clean and maked up, clean towels every day. The staff in main restaurant and in the pool and beach bar was great, very helpful and quickly. Best of the best was Makis in pool bar, thanks a lot for special drinks and communication:) Food in restaurant was tasty, most for dinner, there were thematicall evenings - greek, italian etc.
Gardens and trees around the houses were so savory and varied. Beach was very nice, the sea so crystall clear, and shallow. Most of the days was quite warm. There were also enough sunshades and sunbeds for everybody. Towns Kavos and Lefkimi near of the hotel. Most beautiful and romantic places to visit are Blue lagoon and Paleokastritsa. I can only recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An endless entertainment and relaxation heaven , especially designed for families and couples , awaits at Mayor Capo Di Corfu. Our modern facilities , contemporary design and exclusive services promise an intergrated accomodation experience , for all family members , in a unique scenery of natural beauty and the most astonishing Ionian Sea View. Mayor Capo Di Corfu is located on the South part of the island , 2 kilometers from Lefkimmi , in Agios Petros. Within majestic greenish gardens and in front of a golden , sandy beach , you can create the best memories of your vacation along with your loved ones , to take back home. Here , every member of the family can enjoy relaxation , entertainment and the confort of their dreams. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline, Orbitz, Otel, Odigeo and Travelocity so you can book your Mayor Capo Di Corfu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aquis Capo Di Corfu Hotel Lefkimi
- Mayor Capo Di Corfu Lefkimi