We have just returned from a weeks stay here,and we are ready to go back again NOW! In fact I would have quite happily stayed there another few months! Our room had a garden view,which was very nice, but I did ask Cindy on reception,(who was soooo smiley and lovely),if it would be possible to have a sea view room.This was not a problem,we were given a lovely room with a sea view,a few minutes later.There were also fresh flowers and two white bath robes on our bed too.Nice touch ;)
The food was just great,lots of fresh salads,cooked meats,always a fish dish,you could always find something that you liked.
The staff at the resort though really made the holiday.They were fab.From the moment we arrived at the hotel we were greeted by Cindy at reception,who was so so nice,very helpful and bubbly.Then there was Makis and Slavka,(I hope I spelt that right),they were both just lovely at the pool bar. Makis is a fantastic bar man,he made unique cocktails that were just delicious.He always had a smile on his face,and was very welcoming,the same goes for Slavka,she was always so friendly,and always made sure you had a drink in your hand,and a smile on your face.The animation team who were French,but also spoke good english were wonderful at getting you involved in many different activities from volleyball to bingo,and they were so friendly.
This is a resort I would visit again for sure.Not just for the beautiful weather,lovely views,great food,lovely beach,great pool,but to see the great staff that are working there.Makis,Slavka and Cindy especially,you made our holiday extra special............BIG THANKYOU XX
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An endless entertainment and relaxation heaven , especially designed for families and couples , awaits at Mayor Capo Di Corfu. Our modern facilities , contemporary design and exclusive services promise an intergrated accomodation experience , for all family members , in a unique scenery of natural beauty and the most astonishing Ionian Sea View. Mayor Capo Di Corfu is located on the South part of the island , 2 kilometers from Lefkimmi , in Agios Petros. Within majestic greenish gardens and in front of a golden , sandy beach , you can create the best memories of your vacation along with your loved ones , to take back home. Here , every member of the family can enjoy relaxation , entertainment and the confort of their dreams. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Bookgreece.com, Travelocity, HotelQuickly, Agoda and Hotwire so you can book your Mayor Capo Di Corfu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aquis Capo Di Corfu Hotel Lefkimi
- Mayor Capo Di Corfu Lefkimi