Villa Kormos(Lefkimi)
Villa Maria(Lefkimi)
Island Tahiti(Lefkimi)
Island Bali(Lefkimi)
1,551 results
All reviewsanimation teampool barquiet poollife barmainland greecefrench guestskids cluba la carte restaurantrelaxing holidayspecial thanksblue lagoonfantastic hotelevening showsrestaurant staffbeach volleyballall inclusive drinksfamily room
Reviewed June 22, 2012

The hotel accommodation is first class and the staff are friendly and helpful. The choice of food is good, too and there is something for everyone. The location is beautiful and the beach is idyllic. There were plenty of sun beds both around the pool and on the beach. The only problem for us was the cost of medical treatment by the doctor - avoid at all costs.

Room Tip: Rooms overlooking the sea are to die for!
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Yvonne W
Reviewed June 17, 2012

Nice place, clean, well-maintained and great for kids. Animation team do their best. Nice swimming pools and shallow sea so our baby boy was spending whole days on the beach. However going for all inclusive you will dine there during the day and this not a nice experience. Despite you could think there is pretty good variety, there was only feta and tzatziki that I would call pretty good (probably not done in house…). The rest was simply awful, tasteless, not really fresh, frozen or whatever else... Everyday you have the same but done is slightly different way. It is easy to recognize which dish is done from yesterday one. Most of fish & vegetables are cooked from frozen products. I guess Ramsay would have a heart attack during the first tasting session... Service at the restaurant despite being very nice, have not a clue what does it mean to work as a service team. Sometimes they are quick but usually you have to service yourselves. They are not attentive at all. Mostly students from different countries (forget about Greek experience – enjoy French, Ukrainian one etc…) so for sure experience & professionalism is not their strength yet ( but sorry - why should I pay for someone`s learning curve???).... Also, there is no service at the beach (but beach is great - spacious, clean). On top rooms are very small (still nice & clean). Mixed feelings overall. Great potential - really nice place itself but I guess someone forgot what customers are paying for. PS. Mosty occupied by French (also animation mainly in French).

2  Thank katja1978
Reviewed June 17, 2012

One of the best hotels I have ever visited! It is not as big as some all inclusive hotels, but I actually preferred this. There were not many English at this hotel as it was mostly French, but this did not bother me, although if could be a problem if you like to meet other families/couples during your holiday. Although saying that, we still managed to meet a few English! Hotel consisted of mainly young families and the older generation, which again wasn't a problem as I wanted a no hassle holiday, which i got! Although if your in a party mood Kavos is only a 20 min walk from the hotel.

The beach was lovely with nice shallow warm water and lots of fish which was a bonus, so if you like snorkeling id give it go.It was never too busy, always a sun bed available, which were also free unlike hotels iv stayed in the past. The pool is right next to the beach, so very handy if you fancied a change, and this is also lovely with sunbeds always available.The pool/beach bar staff are fantastic, always happy to serve you along with a drink waiter service which I found very nice when relaxing by the pool or the beach

I cannot fault the food, I am now on a diet from eating too much! Always something nice to eat everyday, even my picky boyfriend enjoyed what was available. Greek night was especially yummy! The waiters and waitresses were all hard working and extremely friendly, the service was exceptional and actually made me feel like I was in a nice restaurant, unlike some hotels which seem like you are eating in a canteen.I will definitely be keeping in touch with some of the restaurant staff. I recommend eating on the outside tables as the view is gorgeous, it overlooks the beach with mainland Greece in the background, I really enjoyed looking at this every evening with a few glasses of wine :-).

The room was lovely and modern with nice surroundings, I was in a quiet area away from the pool, so i recommend this if you like afternoon naps. The maid service was also great, always came back to a cleaned room no matter what time we woke up that morning.

There was always entertainment during the day such as water polo, zumba, volley ball etc, although it mostly consisted of french speakin during the evening, which i suppose is explainable as 90% of the people staying here were french.

All in all a fantastic hotel, with a lovely relaxing atmosphere, a big thumbs up to all the staff as they definitely made the holiday! I would not think twice about staying here again, maybe next year ;-)

Room Tip: quieter the further you are from the pool.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank claredukesy
Reviewed June 15, 2012

Spent first week in June 2012 Outstanding resort. All staff fantastic many thanks to the 2 Romanian Guys Jonny on animation and George at the bar and John the Bar and restaurant manager.
If someone writes a bad review about this place ignore it, yes it is a French resort but all the French people we met where very friendly and you get to know all the other Brits quicker because of it. It’s Clean -Food Fantastic -All Staff fantastic -Location the best -

BOOK IT NOW!

Room Tip: Garden rooms are quieter
1  Thank JimmyMAC16
Reviewed June 11, 2012

We first visited this resort last year and had been impressed. Sometimes a second visit can fail to match the previous experience, but not so in this case. Another happy experience. The Aquis brand is one to be trusted particularly if you are looking for a family oriented, all inclusive, high end resort in a beautiful location. We had in fact booked to go to a sister resort (Aquis Sandy Beach) this year, but we asked if we could be transferred back to Capo di Corfu. No major complaints about Sandy Beach, it's just too big for us, ttoo much of a stampede at meal times, too spread out and missing a few small details compared to Capo di Corfu (for example, you have to pay for beach sunbeds and the room safe and the rooms are a little tired and lack the quality of Capo di Corfu). I think the two resorts are run as separate franchises and swapping between the two is not part of the normal deal. That said, once the favour was agreed, both sites treated us exceptionally well and Capo di Corfu even called to say we could have the same room as last year - we had not requested this and it was a very classy touch.
One of the most striking features about both places is the extremely helpful and attentive staff. Staff recruitment and training are clearly what the Aquis brand places the highest priority on and it's a good decision. Helpful, resourceful and smiling staff make a holiday in a resort like this. All were excellent: bar staff, restaurant staff, kids club courier, reception team - all of them made their customers feel special. The kids club kept our 8 year old amused (not easy!), the pool is lovely, the beach is literally right next to the pool and has a beautiful clear sea and lovely view of the Greek mainland.
The biggest contingent of customers is French so some evening entertainment is French oriented, some completely so. But so long as evening shows are not your main reason for going, it really makes no difference.
One blip we had when our youngest had a minpor ear infection: do not use the resort's first aid facility. Without boring all with details, unless you have a serious medical emergency, avoid at all costs. Just go to a pharmacy in Lekkimi, the recption team will guide you. The medical facilty on site is a racket. We had a 3 minute consultation, were told we should see a specialist and were given some ati biotics costing 6 euro that did not work (we found a pharmacy that gave us the right stuff and sorted the problem out). For that we had to spend endless time with insurance documents and had to pay the insurance excess of 50 pouinds because if I just paid for the 3 minute consultation myself it would be "a lot more". I don't think it's directly run by Aquis but even so they should warn customers to avoid at all costs and point out that the medical advice is poor and costs liiterally 30-40 euro per minute.
But I must end on a positive: it's not for those who want to dicsover a quiet village in Corfu and eat at a different place every night. But if it's an all inclusive package you want in a superb location with attentive staff, this is the best we have experienced and we will go again.

3  Thank Edward V